Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Vulcan remake

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Vulcan remake 38 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 19, 2013 2:43am | Report
ello Everyone I tried to find some information about Nu wa and found out that there are some planned changes regarding to Vulcan.

Does anyone know some details?

I like the current Vulcan and its one of the most OP Gods for me in arena, even though many people will say opposite.

He is not doing killing blows, but he can push entire team with ease and make their live very very complicated and most of the time you will finish the game with most player damage and creap damage. The only thing where he is not excel is killing blows because he is not well suited for that but you can easily cut half or more life of them without risk and the rest of the team will finish them.

I am simply little scared what they want to do with my favorite god :-)

what I already found
- Physical instead Magical
- only one turret
- some bomb (or something like that). I hate skills with some timer or something like that because you can use them at all if you dont have CC

I also expect that it wont be possible to play it like a viable damage dealer.

ps. I just came out after long time and realize that they nerf backfire :-) I can live with that even though it was a surprise for me at first. And now I heard that they will completely remake him:-) But who knows ... maybe I will be happily surprised :-D

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 19, 2013 4:21am | Report
Vulcan fav god... your gonna catch some newbie flack for saying that.

I'm just letting you know when you say "you scared what they will do to vulcan"

makes it sound like your a newbie who sucks with any god besides vulcan since vulcan is legit the most nub god you can play.

I am not being mean I'm just saying that vulcan really is the most nub god in the game because anyone can play him and not die simply because you place turrets down so you do no real work yourself.

I never heard anything about them messing with vulcan ?
Anyways vulcan isn't fun anyways, hes so easy to use that I literally never play him and I think thats why others stop playing him as well... theres just nothing fun about placing turrets down and doing no work.

Oh and the reason I said you will catch flack mostly from me (because I have to say it) is because most newbies pick vulcan simply because he is so scrubish easy to use that they want to play with the most nub god in the game.

I'm not saying anything at all really, all I'm saying is every game has to have something that is the #1 nub thing to do and it just so happens that IMO vulcan is the #1 nub god to use that takes not much skill because lets face it.... what the hell takes skill when you run away after placing a turret that does 95% of the work for you lolol

BTW Vulcan is not OP, the only thing vulcan is good at is pushing.
Vulcan's turrets will get ****ped on by high damage gods.
Vulcan is just a troll nub god.

At least fenrir takes some skill :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » November 19, 2013 4:39am | Report
He will be released next wednesday according to Hirez Chris. He will have a new ultimate. Rumors saying he'll be a warrior/bruiser type. It's also said that his turrets will be able to crit.

There have also been rumors on reddit that his new ultimate creates a lot of turrets, but this could be false.

ICEN wrote:

I never heard anything about them messing with vulcan ?

This has been going around for 2-4 weeks now.. you're not reading anything on reddit?

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 19, 2013 6:54am | Report
Vulcan is very easy to play but on the other side is hard to be used well....

But by good play you can basically win the game for the team by not leting any creap to go through, pushing enemy team so hard that your creap can go through...

Curently the turrets hit really hard if you learn how to use them well with backfire.

On the other side if you dont play tank build ... Its probably the least usefull god at all, at least in arena, because you will lost your main advantage...

And whats nice with ulti you can very easily kill chasing assasins especially with invul active etc...
They simply very often dont expect that you can hit them so hard

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 19, 2013 7:01am | Report
I am simply very often...... Angry when you score some nice k/d with assasin or carry but in the end its for nothing. Or you play a tank but in the end its for nothing because no one take advantage of it if you are not playing with friends and you play just in random party...

Vulcan is my favorite because you can simply change the whole game and force them to play your game....

I love also other characters like xbalanque, amc, anubis, hel, mercury, bacchus, hercules, freya...

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 19, 2013 9:49am | Report
Quoted:
I am not being mean I'm just saying that vulcan really is the most nub god in the game because anyone can play him

I'm sorry I may be wrong about this but weren't you complaining a while back about someone calling anubis a noob god after a game or something? Seems pretty unfair of you. Idk maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » November 19, 2013 1:24pm | Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vDfzANxL3uVqncugO_y9lbl57Hg1RJqdMu0aJ605oVw/pub

If the link works it should take you to patch notes. If not check the SMITE reddit as the patch notes are there.

Also Chang'e's Heal now does damage, not sure how to feel about that.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 19, 2013 1:27pm | Report
Heimerdinger lives
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 19, 2013 1:33pm | Report
Personally, I'm a bit dissapointed that they made him more like an LoL clone.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 19, 2013 3:29pm | Report
noctuum wrote:

I'm sorry I may be wrong about this but weren't you complaining a while back about someone calling anubis a noob god after a game or something? Seems pretty unfair of you. Idk maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person.

Well he has played Anub with me and another one of his posts, so obviously it wasn't him >.o
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }