Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Vulcan remake

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Vulcan remake 38 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 20, 2013 6:23am | Report
Re-Read my post I edited it for to say how he can also clear waves infinity from spawn.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 20, 2013 6:26am | Report
Provided his lane opponent doesn't break them. Then he has to come ALL the way back to place 2 more. Also theres the little matter of XP and gold gain.
Also I never said he couldn't clear from spawn. Even though he can't for very long.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 20, 2013 6:31am | Report
Okay. To clear this up:

Can he sit in spawn and get kills/clear minion waves? yup.

Will it ever happen? unlikely. The turrets would most likely be destroyed sooner rather than later.

So both of you are right: ICEN, in that he can indeed sit in spawn and clear waves/get kills, and Sir in that it's not practical to do that.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 20, 2013 6:34am | Report
Basically, thats about right. Vulcan can KS from spawn if someone runs right by his towers (:P) at low health. And late game they won't even notice cuz you got boots and rank 1 RoT while they have finished their builds.

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 20, 2013 6:39am | Report
ICEN: The problem is that you describe scenario - game 1 vs 0 :-) Then it will works as you describe :-)

The other thing is that you can get a kill just by correct place of turrets and you should do it everytime you are leaving back to base:-) (in conquest it will have a possibility to live some time, kill something in jungle etc...)

In arena which is game which I am playing most I guarantee you that turrets will be destroyed when you will come back ... or you will put them somewhere where they will stay but they will do nothing :-) So you can choose :-)

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 20, 2013 7:32am | Report
You know why vulcan sucks?
Ask Ne Zha rings and Zues chain lighting then tell your team your sorry for being a Vulcan :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 20, 2013 7:38am | Report
I notice that once ICEN loses one minor argument he moves to a slightly different one.

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 20, 2013 10:09am | Report
I've been trying on-hit and cooldown vulcan in practuce. I'm gunna try to jungle with it lmao.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }