Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ullr, the god of Boredom.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ullr, the god of Boredom. 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 29, 2014 8:13pm | Report
Ullr was the second God I mastered, and I love him, but he gets boring after a while
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 30, 2014 9:04pm | Report
pffft. Ullr is awesome. As long as the god is balanced and looks cool as hell, I'm all in.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 30, 2014 10:29pm | Report
Ironically, what you guys hate most about him is what I love most about him: his flow and his kit.

Firstly, his flow. With Ullr, you really need a good understanding of his kit. A good poking mechanism is Melee Stance -> Thrown Axe -> Ranged Stance -> Expose Weakness -> Bladed Arrow. His zero cooldown on his ult makes this fluid as hell, and able to take a huge chunk of health away from the enemy. If his kit isn't fluid enough, if you're laning with a support with good understanding of initiating mechanics and communication, or if you're well enough to spot out when they will initiate, immediately switch to Melee stance for maximum crowd control efficiency; If a Sobek were to use Charge Prey, you can immediately follow up with a stun, change stances and deal damage. If a Ymir were to use Frost Breath you can stack the two stuns when the Frost Breath stun gets low, basic attack, and switch to ranged when unstunned and follow through. You can make your own flow.

His kit is also pretty fun. Sure it's not original, not to the fullest extent at least, but it's effective. To be honest, I'd much rather have a much faster, yet shorter ranged, Impale with no knock-back. It it's not broken, don't bother fixing it.

If you're really not having much fun with Ullr, try jungling with him. His camp-clear is fun and actually faster than most when switching stances, plus the additional lifesteal from his ult makes counter-jungling more effective if encountering the enemy jungler, and you already have the advantage with your high powered, fast ranged attacks.

I like Ullr. If I were to make him more balanced in anyway I'd just decrease the stun duration. Seriously, a tank stun on someone who doesn't even need to step close to him to deal damage. Initiation levels are beyond recognition.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 31, 2014 3:12am | Report
2 games of Ullr. 1 solo and 1 duo. Was late for 1 minute on both because of "Problems" And still I ownd my lanes while I was like 3-4 lvls behind. So ya... OP much?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }