Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Toxic Players Opinions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Toxic Players Opinions 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 27, 2013 12:56pm | Report
Or we could say something about his/hers mother and how much she weighs, they just hate that.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 27, 2013 1:27pm | Report
It's decided.

Time to start the "Bad Mouthing for Great Justice Initiate"

Toxic scumbags with overweight/obese mothers will rue the day they failed so hard at SMITE AND life.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 28, 2013 8:27am | Report
Fight fire with fire! (er, this IS a joke right?)
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » November 28, 2013 4:42pm | Report
No, dunno who DMBrandon is.

And you can't wait to get in league? lolz. I seem to get most of them in league.

It never crosses anyones mind that maybe, just maybe, you are up against a really tough opponent. No. You are always a complete noob who sucks and caused the team to lose. Its always someone elses fault...even if your laning partner is a 1 and 8 ADC...its your fault for not tanking correctly and the jungles fault for not ganking the lane and the middles fault for not rotating. Because the ADC is a god and can do not wrong. ^_^

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 28, 2013 5:08pm | Report
Ryvvik wrote:

its your fault for not tanking correctly and the jungles fault for not ganking the lane and the middles fault for not rotating. Because the ADC is a god and can do not wrong. ^_^

Typical scenario where someone is "mad cus bad", got to love those ppl :P

Just love reading all the rage some ppl got sometimes x)

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sylverlune » November 28, 2013 9:56pm | Report
I haven't posted in long time but this topic caught my eye, my brother actually quit smite because of these people.

He was a Sobek and his teammates always Rage at him every time he just miss his charge which barely happen, they also question his item build even though I taught it was decent.

The funny thing is by the end of the match he actually had the highest damage in his team,I as well almost quited like him when I was very new.I was a Anubis, 1st time playing as him couldn't land my stun or aim my ult, GOT RAGED ON BY EVERYONE on the team.

It made me not want to play Anubis anymore, but then I just started not to care what people say and even enjoyed peoples rage comments. Soon enough I became a decent Anubis and can adapt to any role.

As for how to fix this kinda issue, I don't know if there is anyway without causing a farce

Sylverlune

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 29, 2013 4:10am | Report
Sylverlune wrote:

I haven't posted in long time but this topic caught my eye, my brother actually quit smite because of these people.

Well that sucks, but I get that he quit because of it. Like I never played ranked before to avoid playing with ragers unless I was certain my gameplay was spot on (so doing a few casuals, and if I played spotless I would maybe queue a ranked game). With the change to ranked into the league system, at least I feel that it's not that big of a deal or I just don't care to much about what ppl are crying about (probably got used to raging after playing jungle/the escape goat all the time).

Sylverlune wrote:

As for how to fix this kinda issue, I don't know if there is anyway without causing a farce

Just every time you see someone flame someone, tell them to chill down and try to instead of raging maybe give the person some tips or something. If you are being flamed just [vvs], I'll try to focus more or something (if that doesn't help just ignore him, mute if you have to). And of course report the player after the game ;)

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 29, 2013 1:56pm | Report
I have some kind of weird affliction that makes me play terrible in the presence of pros. And guess what they do? Take it with a grain of salt and accept my lack of good plays?

NOPE. I was told by certain "pros" to commit suicide for playing badly. Now that's just sick. So maybe we should look to who is already playing the game as it stands rather than the new crowd.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 29, 2013 5:26pm | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

I have some kind of weird affliction that makes me play terrible in the presence of pros. And guess what they do? Take it with a grain of salt and accept my lack of good plays?

NOPE. I was told by certain "pros" to commit suicide for playing badly. Now that's just sick. So maybe we should look to who is already playing the game as it stands rather than the new crowd.

Exactly what put me off from playing ranked before, but try and just play ranked when you are on top of your game. And don't go for any risky plays or anything like that, just do your job and farm nothing fancy full focus (carried games with Wolfy and Pr0xy myself and raped Psiyo etc. and I'm just a scrub) :P

A lot of the "pros" needs to get down from their high horses that is for sure, but a lot of them are nice ppl if you talk to them. So if you get flamed, send them a pm and tell them what you think and just let them know that you're not a "pro" player yourself and that their approach to the problem is bad. And that instead of flaming it might be a good idea to try to give some tips instead. Some of them are *******s though ofc..

Even if they reply to you in a well mannered way you should still report their *** :P

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }