Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Toxic Players Opinions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Toxic Players Opinions 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 27, 2013 2:35am | Report
I'm starting to feel that the SMITE community is becoming more toxic than ever, more than the LoL community. Are those spoiled kids from LoL are moving to SMITE. This sounds bad

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 27, 2013 3:09am | Report
If only Hi-Rez would make like a special survey at the sign up form. And if your score says (To Hi-Rez but not to you) It will tell if your a "Raging baby" To a "Gentleman's player" . That way depending on your status that you will never see. You will be most likely to pair up in games with status as close to yours! :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 27, 2013 3:42am | Report
Yes there are lol kids coming to smite. I just started playing a ton of concuest 5v5 premade so i don't have to deal with them that much anymore but they are defently coming to smite.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 27, 2013 3:52am | Report
To ARMS my brethren! We must repel these small but deadly invaders! TO ARMS!

(Don't know how bad they are since I don't play LoL)
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » November 27, 2013 4:10am | Report
Well I don't know much about normal games ,but even way back when I played ranked it was pretty damn toxic (toxic what a silly word ) every other game sometimes every game you'd have people raging flaming for no reason most of the time even in the upper brackets. I have from time to time jumped into smite for an Arena match just to see how the game has chanced and one thing I've noticed is that people started raging in Arena-that's just low.Perhaps this is caused by there simply being more players then before I just found it really strange ,because when I played smite Arena was considered totally for fun relaxed mode in which noone would care about builds/picks ect now it reminds me of ranked.

Also it still can't compete with corrosiveness of EU/NE lol server ,so that's something.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 27, 2013 4:53am | Report
For some reason I don't get alot of toxic players?
Sometimes but not much

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » November 27, 2013 10:40am | Report
I get a lot of toxic players. Just yesterday I was laning with an anhur who was constantly *****ing at everyone on the team and blaming everyone, all the while complaining about a 500 ping.

I am pretty sure, at one point, he sat back and watched in hopes id die instead of coming to score a kill.

But how can you blame people for being toxic when there are big names (and streamers) who are toxic players themselves. Theres one goofy looking streamer, who needs to learn to not play with his mouth hanging open, who constantly *****es about everyone his team. Everything is always someone elses fault. Its so depressing/annoying to watch a stream like that (so I don't) and I pray I never get on the same team as him.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 27, 2013 10:48am | Report
Ryvvik wrote:

I get a lot of toxic players. Just yesterday I was laning with an anhur who was constantly *****ing at everyone on the team and blaming everyone, all the while complaining about a 500 ping.

I am pretty sure, at one point, he sat back and watched in hopes id die instead of coming to score a kill.

But how can you blame people for being toxic when there are big names (and streamers) who are toxic players themselves. Theres one goofy looking streamer, who needs to learn to not play with his mouth hanging open, who constantly *****es about everyone his team. Everything is always someone elses fault. Its so depressing/annoying to watch a stream like that (so I don't) and I pray I never get on the same team as him.

do you mean DMBrandon?

I don't get paired with toxics. I get paired with idiots. A rank-nine Thor who only duo-lanes, for example. Fed the whole game, started with Boots of Celerity. I can't wait to get into league, and out of this madness.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 27, 2013 11:16am | Report
We should get rid of all toxic players by shouting obscenities and telling them how terrible they are at SMITE/life.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 27, 2013 12:13pm | Report
SmellyHarry wrote:

We should get rid of all toxic players by shouting obscenities and telling them how terrible they are at SMITE/life.

Great idea !
Guys, whenever we see a toxic smite player let's tell them how hard they suck and that they are little lol kiddos and ****ers, this will surely help. We could also just mute them, bwah.. what a dumb idea..
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }