Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thoughts on Arachne's new look?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Thoughts on Arachne's new look? 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » May 4, 2016 4:49pm | Report
So finally I get to see Arachne's new look on PS4 and it dos look a lot better. However, I thought it was a complete redo moveset and all I don't mind that they didn't change that yet or if they planned to but yeah what's all of your thoughts on new arachne and are they going to redo some of her old outfits aswell?

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » May 4, 2016 5:13pm | Report
God its annoying seeing all these damn arachnes. That new skin is a curse, people are picking her just to play her now, and then get destroyed.

It does look really good though. I hope the bring this old ArachneI used to hear so much about

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » May 4, 2016 7:35pm | Report
True I've been seeing a lot as well. However, I'm currently playing as Hel and I'm Lovin it!

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 4, 2016 9:46pm | Report
It's nice because they kept the old Arachne model as the recolor, something I'd like to see them do more often (the only other god I can think of that did this is Hades). I know a lot of Bakasura players that would kill to bring back old baka.

Also in case it wasn't clear Arachne already got reworked once, I think HiRez is pretty happy with her current abilities.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SpectralTangent » May 5, 2016 8:36am | Report
I am definitely a fan of the rework. One of the best parts in my opinion is the change to her jump. It's a lot more fluid than it used to be. It's a pretty small thing but I really like the attention to detail
"Keep your friends close and your enemies within range of your primary firearm... So you can shoot 'em!"

SpectralTangent

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 6, 2016 2:20pm | Report
Do you mean original arachne with old arachne. cause her spiderlings gonna be even better for clearing camps. her ult is pretty much a guaranteed kill when ganking (a stun and pull). and then we have her suicide cripple move and another move I already forgot about.

Fun times -.-

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » May 6, 2016 5:46pm | Report
Everyones jungling Arachne likes shes the new Ao Kuang or something

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » May 7, 2016 2:42am | Report
Hey don't sweat it Susano is the new cool thing and I'm pretty sure that will put an end to the over abundance of Arachne's.

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » May 7, 2016 2:47am | Report
H.A.K.U wrote:

Hey don't sweat it Susano is the new cool thing and I'm pretty sure that will put an end to the over abundance of Arachne's.

Hardest god in the game lol, you'll be seeing A LOT of feeding players
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 7, 2016 11:30am | Report
In terms of skill floor I don't think he's the hardest, but he's definitely not going to be the easiest by a long shot.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }