Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

theamazingcomicbookguy's guide review shop

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » theamazingcomicbookguy's guide review shop 29 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 21, 2013 12:48pm | Report

I have decided to provide a service that has been semi-popular on mobafire, but not yet done on smitefire. I am talking about review shops of course! You might ask yourselves what a review shop actually is. It is the act of reviewing guides and trying to improve on them.

How I will review
- Overall look (very important)
- Item and skill choice (are the items suited for the god, are they situational, how did you pick your abilities ect.)
- Grammar (not to make fun of you, but some mistakes can be a pain to look at)
- Coding (I think we past the point when guides didn't need coding and this is becoming more and more important)
- Knowledge of the god, the meta and making guides
- Possibly more things that I can't think of right away <3

You need to post:
- Your Level:
- The amount of posts and views the guide has:
- Have you read any guides to making guides (I recommend going to mobafire for them):
- God:
- Guide's link:
- Why you want it to be reviewed:

Summary
Thank you for reading trough and hopefully you even made a request. I will make the requests as soon as I possibly can and I'll be honest & fair with the opinions and hopefully I can help you out. Remember that it's only my opinion, it's more than okay to disagree. It's your guide, not mine.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 21, 2013 1:21pm | Report
This is a really good idea. I'll be interested in seeing how this turns out.

Nice to see the Editors doing something productive. You and Ragingstorm, that is.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 21, 2013 4:08pm | Report
Nice :D I think I will use it sooner or later (after exams)

JararoNatsu wrote:

This is a really good idea. I'll be interested in seeing how this turns out.

Nice to see the Editors doing something productive. You and Ragingstorm, that is.

What does ragingstorm does. I haven't seen her lately, or at least since that troll guide #peace

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 21, 2013 4:50pm | Report
I'm here. I just choose not to type.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » May 21, 2013 6:20pm | Report
I wanna make a guide for ares, but I dnt know how to code and I dnt really have the time to learn :(

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 21, 2013 6:25pm | Report
Somewhere on Mobafire there was and still should be a guide that shows how to make guides. It shows coding and all of that. Might be something to look into.

Other than that, Ragingstorm is the BB Code Goddess around here, so if she's feeling charitable she could throw some goodness your way.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 21, 2013 9:27pm | Report
HollowsEdge wrote:

I wanna make a guide for ares, but I dnt know how to code and I dnt really have the time to learn :(

This guide should help you out and if you still don't feel comfortable than I could do some basic coding for you ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 21, 2013 10:35pm | Report
Ah, that's the one.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 22, 2013 12:39am | Report
Sound like a good idea Comic book guy!
I don't have a guide you can review yet, but that might change soon (Hint, hint)

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 22, 2013 2:26am | Report

Sound like a good idea Comic book guy!
I don't have a guide you can review yet, but that might change soon (Hint, hint)

I will make sure to review whenever you're done mate :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }