Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The state of randoms

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The state of randoms 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 12, 2013 7:28am | Report
This isn't going to be much more than a /rant thread, be warned.

EXHIBIT A:

It looks like we have a stupidity epidemic on our hands these days.

Play-by-play, Aphro would only put her link on Xbalanque. Who was standing in the back doing nothing with full health approximately ~80% of the time, the other 20% was spent dying repeatedly and accomplishing nothing. After the match was over, I see they were in a party. How do you fail that hard and ALSO be in a party?

Since, obviously, the Aphro wasn't doing any healing for other players on our team (specifically the Neith), everyone else died a lot as well for no apparent reason. Despite Neith having one the best escapes in the game, she always seemed to die every time she walked outside of the tower. The Vamana was actually trying and wasn't really doing too bad, except he was dying with the rest of the team.

Basically, any time I'd die, literally everyone else would die because I was the only thing holding the enemy team back from just rolling. They didn't even need a support that could heal them, our team was literally three wasted slots and two tanks shoehorning damage builds.

It's obvious the enemy Ymir and Tyr weren't doing a whole lot, so it was basically just their Ao Kuang killing everyone. Two of the strongest ADCs and an Aphrodite couldn't handle one Ao Kuang. LOOK AT THE PLAYER DAMAGE.

WTF IS WRONG WITH RANDOMS. HOW CAN YOU PLAY ADC THAT BAD. IS THIS REAL LIFE.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 12, 2013 7:43am | Report
I know the feeling, when it comes to assault I can't be bothered to care anymore though :P

But when this happens due to ppl being ignorant and not listening to calls, chasing kills etc. it just makes me sad ("Ymir is building damage, we better focus him down first and let Apollo kill us while doing so") :(

IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 12, 2013 7:58am | Report
Assault is usually one of the better game modes for me, but not today apparently. I took a break for a couple days and match quality dramatically dropped. Maybe matchmaking stats can expire after a few days and it puts you right back at the bottom of the barrel again?

On the other hand, I just got out of an Arena match my team won 42 to 16. Something is wrong here, for matches to be skewed that far apart consistently over more than one match.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 12, 2013 8:15am | Report
I was about to say 42-16 isn't that far when I realized you meant in kills, not arena tickets.

Yeah it's pretty bad. If you see a duo queue, they're pretty much only going to help each other out. I feel bad for the Neith, she never got to get on a roll, even though she did decent damage.

Luckily not everyone is that bad.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 12, 2013 8:31am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I was about to say 42-16 isn't that far when I realized you meant in kills, not arena tickets.

Yeah it's pretty bad. If you see a duo queue, they're pretty much only going to help each other out. I feel bad for the Neith, she never got to get on a roll, even though she did decent damage.

Luckily not everyone is that bad.

The ticket score was somewhere in the 300s when we won, barely over 10 minutes in.

I've seen duo queues do really well usually, but it's just perplexing how bad you'd have to be to fail a duo queued ADC/support combo like that.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 12, 2013 9:18am | Report
You think that's bad?

How do you think I felt when I played today's MOTD (all Vulcan) and 3 of my teammates focused on buying physical protection. Physical protection against 5 Vulcans.
I am 100% sure that two if not all of them did not have auto-buy, one of them actually took some time to meditate before deciding which phys protection items to choose.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aj17 » December 12, 2013 9:58am | Report
TFW ally anhur uses impale for dps and pushes people away in teamfights......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................uninstall......
gUise iM goen AD Ymir, Wee gOt diS.... hue hue hue hue hue

Aj17

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 12, 2013 11:01am | Report
PLEASE GOD. JUST ONE WIN. PLEASE.

At least our Xbal turned around and started going positive in the second half of the game (makes sense, that's when he's strongest).

This is beginning to become a theme.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 12, 2013 12:30pm | Report
Sorry for double post, but I think this deserves it:

Just got out conquest match that was basically one huge roving teamfight straight from LEVEL ONE. The other team wouldn't even get into lane unless it was 3v1 odds. They all SUCKED at laning. But their teamfight was so strong that we could barely get any kills. I don't know how they had such good coordination. It was pretty ******ed.

And then at the end of the match, our Tyr started calling me a noob because I said Agni's 3 was his lane clear. Because it is. And he kept insisting Flame Wave was the clear and the 3 is only for escaping. I get the usual "u suck so bad just uninstal noob" **** from him. Even the people who suck think they're good now.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 12, 2013 12:37pm | Report
Uh, I'm pretty sure the Tyr was right. His dash is way too risky against some enemy gods.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }