Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The state of randoms

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The state of randoms 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 12, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Uh, I'm pretty sure the Tyr was right. His dash is way too risky against some enemy gods.

Maybe Anubis or Zhong Kui, but you can't be CCed during your 3, and you drop your 1 at the end of it to stun the enemy. You'll only get killed by it if you're stupid or bad and use it wrong.

You don't level your 2 first because it's got less range, and won't clear a wave on just that. You'll get outlaned if you use only your 2, on top of the fact that you're not leveling your 3 if you're using your 2. You'd have to use both your 2 and 3 if you don't want to basic attack down the last few enemies.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 12, 2013 1:05pm | Report
No, it's dangerous because you have to walk forward in the enemy's face. Since you have to walk up, it's dangerous since your enemy can predict where you will go. Also, you might not know this, but his cc immunity only happens if he activates the skill.

Also, using your only escape to waveclear is extremely stupid, especially when your flame wave is safer.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 12, 2013 1:24pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

No, it's dangerous because you have to walk forward in the enemy's face. Since you have to walk up, it's dangerous since your enemy can predict where you will go. Also, you might not know this, but his cc immunity only happens if he activates the skill.

Also, using your only escape to waveclear is extremely stupid, especially when your flame wave is safer.

I don't have to walk anywhere, I line the minions up for the dash, then drop Noxious Fumes on the back end of the dash overlapping the enemy. There is no chance to stun, I'm never in range until he's already been hit by Noxious Fumes. He has to be close to his minions to hit my minions because of the range restriction on every god (the "standard" range, as it were, where he's in range of my skills and vice versa). He gets stunned if he's close to his minions and I get to drop Flame Wave on him or Rain Fire at my leisure, as well as kill all of his minions with one skill. Then I just walk away, because now he has to deal with my minions blocking his attacks or attacking him.

The only time the enemy has to react is before I dash into him and stun. He can either back off and wait or clear his lane to try to keep up. If he tries to clear his lane, I stun him and get my poke. If he lets the minions into his tower so he's safe, he loses exp/gold. If he lets me outlane him, I'll eventually get them into the tower anyways.

He could buy beads, in which case I'll poke him with the 1/2 combo instead of dashing so he has to decide if he wants to waste the cooldown or eat Rain Fire.

There's really no way around an Agni unless you're able to be more aggressive than he is, which is pretty hard. Or have your jungle sit on mid.

If you're dominating your lane and your area is properly warded, you should have no need for an escape in the first place.

And of course, you might take some damage, but nothing recall and Shielded Teleport can't fix. This isn't Agni discussion though, so I'll leave it at that.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 12, 2013 1:46pm | Report
Assault is definitely like that at times. Had a match a few days ago where our Anhur was building a tank build, and I have no idea what our Ymir was building, but he sure did die enough. It tend to happen in Assault, and it's very annoying when it constantly happens, but yeah, like BestMinion said, I can't be bothered to care too much anymore.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » December 12, 2013 3:48pm | Report
Subzero is right, his dash is too risky. Yes you might stun the enemy, but what about the jungler? Unless you have the jungle FULLY warded, it isn't safe at all. The enemy like fenrir could bit you and you unable to run at all. Especially if your laning enemy is hades, you can't run from his ult again after using dash unless you have beads. It is just too dangerous

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 13, 2013 2:12am | Report
The more smite gets recognized. The more players there are like that. We'll just have to be patient and wait for them to get better. That's why I only play league. I might get a headache if I take casual to seriously lol.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » December 13, 2013 8:41am | Report
According to league... I just was in troll team with Vamana jungle... ^^ "High quality games for experienced players".

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }