Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

#Support Life

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » #Support Life 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MewtwoMurders » February 22, 2016 6:16am | Report
As a support player, we really are under appreciated. I think supports need a shout out so props to you. I'm so sick of hearing Janus carry or something similar when I have 2 less kills than him and double his assists with less deaths. Like really apparently we don't exist. I led that entire game and all I got at the end was gg Janus. This happens alot and I'm sure it happens to you too. #Support Life

MewtwoMurders

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 22, 2016 7:30am | Report
Yeah support does not get the recognition they deserve before you get into high elo games. Unfortunately :p

You can basically win the game without anyone noticing it :)

But if you do ONE mistake you sure will get noticed lol
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » February 22, 2016 1:53pm | Report
That and all the *** saving that a support also does. Cant tell you how many times ive saved the mid laner or th jungler with a Sobek pull -_-
Sometimes often dying as a result too

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 22, 2016 11:27pm | Report
I'm gonna shout out all the junglers too that need to go jungler not ganking etc ******** every game.

(I remember the day I had more gold worth as support from the rest of the team because of all my 22 assists (I only missed 3 assists in the whole game with 1 being a kill for me))

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » February 23, 2016 10:44am | Report
Devampi wrote:

I'm gonna shout out all the junglers too that need to go jungler not ganking etc ******** every game.

(I remember the day I had more gold worth as support from the rest of the team because of all my 22 assists (I only missed 3 assists in the whole game with 1 being a kill for me))

Whose your favorbiter support?

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 24, 2016 12:48am | Report
Just let me paste this here :D

Quoted:

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Players gather and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no kills, hold no buffs, Bear no toxicity. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die for my team. I am the Courage in the teamfight , I am the watcher of the carries. I am the shield that guards the rest of my team. I pledge my life and honor to the supports role. For this Game and all the games to come.

Originally saw this in the post made by TechieFragger, so I'll assume that he is the author :D

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 24, 2016 10:49am | Report
iReauxbot wrote:

Whose your favorbiter support?

looking at all Moba's I'm gonna say nautilus because I love his Anchor passive. (don't ask me why I liked him after the first time I played him)

in smite it's Ymir mostly because it's the first one I played however Khumba is close too.
I do hate xian tian for some reason.

(not gonna mention dota 2 as I lvoe a lot of heroes there and don't play a lot of support there)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » February 24, 2016 3:03pm | Report
No I hate the fact that there are so many people who just straight refuse to play support and then **** talk you for not saving them when you do end up supporting like maybe you should understand that as an Ah Puch you should never be all the way on their towerline alone... Ever... Yet it's my fault for not saving you when I am a geb helping the jungler on the other side of the wall clear midcamps. #ignorant tools #suppoting the unworthy #support life

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TenPace » February 24, 2016 11:37pm | Report
GeouZu wrote:

Just let me paste this here :D

Originally saw this in the post made by TechieFragger, so I'll assume that he is the author :D

Amen. ;)

When I meet new people who ask me how to get started in Smite, I never tell them to start support. Play mid, solo, carry, have fun and get the kills. I'll be right behind you, Ares with Gem of Isolation, securing the assists.
I play SMITE. What else do you need to know?

Xbox: AceGamerKing
Steam: TenPace

TenPace

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 25, 2016 11:15am | Report
TenPace wrote:

Amen. ;)

When I meet new people who ask me how to get started in Smite, I never tell them to start support. Play mid, solo, carry, have fun and get the kills. I'll be right behind you, Ares with Gem of Isolation, securing the assists.

It really depends on what that person enjoys. I just straight up enjoy playing support, helping my team in getting kills, bodyblocking, tanking and peeling for them, etc. But sometimes I just want some blood and then I play other roles or just grab Ares or Ymir :D

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }