Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sobek passive

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Sobek passive 31 posts - page 4 of 4

Poll Question:

What do you think of Sobek's passive as of now?
It is very effective and It should not be changed in any sort
It is pretty effective but may need a slight change
It is not that effective and should be changed a bit
It is not effective at all and needs a complete rework
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » May 11, 2014 8:43am | Report
It's been a long time that she was considered "underpowered", but I believe she was just underrated and underused. However, after the rework they gave her, the improved her animations and projectiles speed. I don't know if it also has something to do with the meta, but generally there is a lack of counter play against her. Early game, she can just jump on you, use Razor Whip which is all but avoidable, call her cats and slow you even more even while you are far with declaw - all of that while under a "CC-immunity" state when she can just pounce back to her starting location. Oh, and she also has a movement speed buff while in the return pounce state. She is just unavoidable and her early game damage is superb, while her late game isn't aweful at all. She has the early game of Thanatos (maybe a tad weaker) and an average, potent late game. Her cats last ridiculously long (10 seconds - just for proportion, Bacchus' Intoxicate lasts for a shorter duration) and any god without a jump or enough burst damage just dies to them. They can body block you, slow you, and deal MASSIVE damage. Like, real high.

PSA - Jesus F*** Christ this thread is so derailed.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }