Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account


Or

Smite in-game community getting worse.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite in-game community getting worse. 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by coldhotshot » February 16, 2014 4:59am | Report
This went way off topic. Arka please pm dany next time, even though it has lead to a funny conversation, I don't think you wanting to join a clan fits into here.

Anyways, I remember watching a video that out of the 10 players in a conquest, one of them is bm due to bad luck, games or day. Just mute him before it gets worse. If there is a problem with like "But we won't hear his VGS commands" the likeliness of his VGS commands won't just be annoying is very low. I suggest concentrated on the mini map, especially his lane and see whether or not his opponent is there and if there is an opportunity to gank as to make him feel better.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!


Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot


Memorable (14)
Posts: 454
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RazeMage » February 16, 2014 5:07am | Report
I once played as mercury, doing the best in my team and my ally isis blame me because i didn't do as good as the enemy's mercury
<3 Lux and Kat 4ever
Spoiler: Click to view

RazeMage
<Veteran>


Distinguished (58)
Posts: 1611
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by arka222 » February 16, 2014 5:20am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

This went way off topic. Arka please pm dany next time, even though it has lead to a funny conversation, I don't think you wanting to join a clan fits into here.

Anyways, I remember watching a video that out of the 10 players in a conquest, one of them is bm due to bad luck, games or day. Just mute him before it gets worse. If there is a problem with like "But we won't hear his VGS commands" the likeliness of his VGS commands won't just be annoying is very low. I suggest concentrated on the mini map, especially his lane and see whether or not his opponent is there and if there is an opportunity to gank as to make him feel better.


I don't have much clue about the dispute, anyways I have become a smitefireclan member on smite now, may be due to razemage or maddany..thanks
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
Country: India
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222


Memorable (12)
Posts: 665
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RazeMage » February 16, 2014 7:20am | Report
Not me, my smite is dead
<3 Lux and Kat 4ever
Spoiler: Click to view

RazeMage
<Veteran>


Distinguished (58)
Posts: 1611
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MadDanny » February 16, 2014 7:37am | Report
I may be the reason. But I can't say for sure...
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny


Prominent (34)
Posts: 2489
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SoapSuds » February 16, 2014 9:36am | Report
I've seen it from time to time in Conquest. Definitely don't see things like this very often anymore since I primarily play Assault, and play Arena as a secondary option. I do see it every once in a while, but it's pretty rare.

I did get some fun trash talking toward me a few days ago when I did good, lol. Played Bastet in an Assault match, did good, and my team won the match. Probably about 5 minutes in that match, some guy from the other team PM'd me some junk, then left. Afterward, another guy from the team tried talking ****, left the lobby, and PM'd me to say his whole team reported me. Was definitely amusing.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds


Prominent (43)
Posts: 1012
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Chiulin » February 16, 2014 9:39am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

I've seen it from time to time in Conquest. Definitely don't see things like this very often anymore since I primarily play Assault, and play Arena as a secondary option. I do see it every once in a while, but it's pretty rare.

I did get some fun trash talking toward me a few days ago when I did good, lol. Played Bastet in an Assault match, did good, and my team won the match. Probably about 5 minutes in that match, some guy from the other team PM'd me some junk, then left. Afterward, another guy from the team tried talking ****, left the lobby, and PM'd me to say his whole team reported me. Was definitely amusing.


I can't stand it when people try to report over someone doing good. Unfortunately it happens though. They really should have a system in place to punish people for bad reports.

Chiulin


Prominent (31)
Posts: 622
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MarteauBambi » February 17, 2014 6:01am | Report
Well, this is my main and almost only concern about Smite, the frequency of morrons.
I can handle crash server, lag or balancing issues, but thoses guys really were ruining my experience on regular basis.

I play conquest 90% of the time, and there is a hater, harasser or insulting person on almost EVERY game. Sometimes, it takes less than 30 second:
Some guy doesnt know the starting routine and go straith in lane before doing the mid fury ?

Why bother show him the way ? lets "F*** noob" or "******" him, it is known, insulted people tend to play way better...

And my favorite, the angry feeder ! This one is made of gold, got one 50% of my games, the guy get killed, a lot, and it's ALL the other's fault, even more if they are doing great.

So my solution is lame and I hate being obliged to do this, but I'm abusing the mute option for weeks now (mostly in un-ranked, but still...) And sadly, I have been enjoying my games way more often than before.

MarteauBambi



Posts: 11
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Chiulin » February 17, 2014 6:25am | Report
MarteauBambi wrote:

So my solution is lame and I hate being obliged to do this, but I'm abusing the mute option for weeks now (mostly in un-ranked, but still...) And sadly, I have been enjoying my games way more often than before.


How I played Call Of Duty(which is probably worse than Smite) and even how I play conquest now. It really is just a fantastic thing to do. Even though it cuts off some communication, which can sort of suck.

Chiulin


Prominent (31)
Posts: 622
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved