Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

smite griefing ban

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » smite griefing ban 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nicksevanislad » December 20, 2013 8:20pm | Report
SMITE 'GRIEFING BAN"

This ban is absolutely bull **** I was just about to login to smite then I was banned for 161 hours (which is 14days) because or noobs banning me for fun or because they had a bad game and blamed there problems on me well I say to those noobs stop banning people for no reason I definatly think hirez studios should change this always people will stop playing smite just a warning.Theres probably a million people arguing about the same thing.

nicksevanislad

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 20, 2013 8:28pm | Report

SMITE 'GRIEFING BAN"

This ban is absolutely bull **** I was just about to login to smite then I was banned for 161 hours (which is 14days) because or noobs banning me for fun or because they had a bad game and blamed there problems on me well I say to those noobs stop banning people for no reason I definatly think hirez studios should change this always people will stop playing smite just a warning.Theres probably a million people arguing about the same thing.

Your math is a little off there.. 161 hours is just short of a week, about 6 days.

And I'm sure if you were banned for something, it had to be for more than "noobs banning you for fun". I'd think, or hope, HiRez at least has someone to review bans for legitimate reasons.

I've never been banned before (or even lost any goodwill), and I tend to talk a lot of **** in match if the game is going bad even. So, you must have done something bad. I don't know what it could be, but "griefing" generally constitutes doing things to get your teammates killed on purpose or feeding.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 20, 2013 10:24pm | Report

SMITE 'GRIEFING BAN"

I been banned for griefing once but that was almost a year ago and I have never been banned ever since. I have only been banned for 2 days so I don't know how you got a longer ban.

I already why they banned me, my point is that, I wonder why you got a longer ban.
Have you been banned prior or maybe you did something worst than what I did.
I only got a 2 day ban then it was lifted.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 21, 2013 6:51am | Report
Troll post guys. Moving on.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 21, 2013 12:17pm | Report
If you get a 6 day ban, you'we been banned before so my guess is that it is legit :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 21, 2013 8:38pm | Report

If you get a 6 day ban, you'we been banned before so my guess is that it is legit :P
^^^

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WPviking » December 22, 2013 5:33am | Report
First ban is 1 day as far as i know, then second ban is 3 days or something. So you might have been banned a few times before, that imo should make it easier for you to get banned.
So i think it's pretty legit

-WPviking

WPviking

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Varomir » March 24, 2014 5:30pm | Report
I got banned for 7 day too and got banned for 3 days the first time some weeks ago. I can tell you that their reason is just ridiculous because i got banned for insulting players while my insults mostly were thinks like "omg really l2p" or "stop feeding now -.-" which seems to be a ban reason in their opinion. I think this really this is a bad joke and the guys who are giving the suspensions to the players must be priests or something that they are crying about such harmless things. I guess the best way to get no ban is to never say a word ingame to your team mates even if they are feeding the enemy team the whole time or trolling you with their play style.... -.-

Varomir

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » March 25, 2014 11:09pm | Report
Varomir wrote:

I got banned for 7 day too and got banned for 3 days the first time some weeks ago. I can tell you that their reason is just ridiculous because i got banned for insulting players while my insults mostly were thinks like "omg really l2p" or "stop feeding now -.-" which seems to be a ban reason in their opinion. I think this really this is a bad joke and the guys who are giving the suspensions to the players must be priests or something that they are crying about such harmless things. I guess the best way to get no ban is to never say a word ingame to your team mates even if they are feeding the enemy team the whole time or trolling you with their play style.... -.-

Instead of just complaining about them feeding, try to give them advice ;)

I have never been banned (except for leaving, due to internet problems and crashes), and I'm not always super nice to ppl. But I never just bash on ppl without giving them some advice on what they can do different to improve :P

If you get enough reports about being toxic you will be banned after a while, even if "stop feeding now -_-" is pretty harmless and something everyone should handle without getting butthurt and reporting you.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 11:30pm | Report
Saying stuff or calling your team worthless or calling someone dead weight for having a bad game is report worthy in most cases, I'm not going to lie that report button is looking really tempting when you tell me to uninstall. So when I have someone with a bad score instead of saying STOP FEEDING, which is what I want to say, I say something like "Ullr stay back and stop running in until we get you a few more kills I'm coming in for gank soon, or until we get a tower" etc. That way they know your frustrated that they are playing bad but your not mad at them, and even if they report you for saying that anyone with half a brain reviewing the case will pardon it.

But telling people to stop feeding isn't really that bad it's when your jerk about it.

Toxic is what it is, and that is Toxic, if people don't want to play with you it means your Toxic change your attitude and move on.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }