Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season 7 Joust Map

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Season 7 Joust Map 3 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Like the change?
Like it
Love it
Hate it
I don't play Joust
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 12, 2019 1:00pm | Report
HR teased the new Joust map for Season 7 a little while ago. The jungle has been expanded significantly, and will offer a different placement and path for the XP jungle camp near the Bull Demon, along with 2 new XP camps near the red buff. A speed buff camp has also been added on both sides, and there are more paths in general.

What do you think of this change? Excited?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 13, 2019 12:28am | Report
Curious how this change is gonna affect the "meta". Since the mode now imo best runs on a guardian/warrior mage hunter set up. This change will probably see one of the roles getting swapped for an assassin/jungler.

I'm at least happy with the more gank/flank routes. However with this change the game style will probably change more to a duo lane with jungler that will go and focus the xp camps & speed when up.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » December 13, 2019 4:18am | Report
Finally, now makes the joust minions do what they do on Conquest: Tank more and hit less!!!

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }