Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rewards for not being a dick.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Rewards for not being a dick. 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 26, 2014 11:26pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

Time to rerail the thread

I like the idea chiulin though i would say every 3 months.

Would be better if it was around 3 months, just so it encourages people to be active, and play the game until then. Perhaps everyone (non ****s) would receive a small prize, such as 10 gems, for being active and non-****y, but there would be big winners as well. Then people would be encouraged to play on 2x favour/free gem weekends, so they can add up their gems over a period of time.

And please, no more grammar comments.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » May 27, 2014 12:19am | Report
I love how the thread immediately turned into a gathering of Grammar Nazis to bash Chiulin.

I agree with festive, not a huge prize (we are talking about Hi-Rez after all) but a good one to suffice. Perhaps a free skin? Voice pack?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 27, 2014 2:18am | Report
I guess positive reinforcement would trump negative reinforcement, but I think the motivation isn't enough to convince Smite's toxic community to play nice.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » May 27, 2014 2:43am | Report
Aphnex posted the same comment twice! Rage Monsters, roll out!

I honestly feel that a voice pack or skin would be too much, but perhaps a new way of spicing up the loading screen, such as total wins, kills and assists. Or perhaps even slight in game additions, like special taunts that have to be bought or earned.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 27, 2014 5:56am | Report
I like the idea. Not that it is going to make a lot of difference to some others. But mostly I hope the bad part of the LoL community or the toxic part isn't going to grow fast.

I actually like that there isn't an all chat, because those report him report them part is ruining everything. (I mostly report them XD)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » May 28, 2014 6:29am | Report
I support the notion of positive reinforcement over negative reinforcement, it's better for the business itself as it doesn't remove players, yet it still deals with the issue of bad players. I think it would have to be fairly significant/frequent to actually have any real effect though.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }