Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch 6.10, Odyssey Underworld - Bran's Thoughts & Balance Rant

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch 6.10, Odyssey Underworld - Bran's Thoughts & Balance Rant 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » September 7, 2019 4:47am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Fixed, thanks Caf. I typed it up pretty quickly, so I'm surprised there's only one typo.

Yes, Persephone is an interesting one, where she becomes amazingly threatening if she's already set up in an area. But anything outside of that area she has much less influence. My bigger concern, although when she does deal damage it's pretty significant, is her ult. It's a mobile form of lockdown (either trapped inside or tethered outside), it deals a decent amount of damage, it has an attack speed slow, and it lasts for 5 seconds. I mean, Odin is PISSED at HR right now. That's an extremely bloated ult. Yes, you can Beads out of it (unlike Ring of Spears, which you can only leap/teleport/Phantom out of), and yes, you can completely miss it, but in narrow confines of the jungle, say, it's a death trap if you don't have those beads. IMO they need to shorten duration a bit, maybe reduce damage just a bit as well.

ikr?
i really don't know how i feel about her, but her Ult seems to need Adjustment at least.
i mean, i look it that way. See Ah Puch, he relys on his corpses as Persephone relys on her Plants but here's the Trick
Perse can cast WAY more plants than Ah Puch can place Corpses
the Corpses can be destroyed by 2 Autos
so because of that, Ah Puch has a Mobility Skill and a massive CC Skill on top, right? Oh wait, no... thats Persephone who got that.
i dunno man... that's just kinda unfair.

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 7, 2019 8:46am | Report
Gulfwulf wrote:

Quoted for prosperity.

The saddest thing is that he read and corrected a coment about a simple "[" wrong but completely ignored mine about the SWK passive.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 7, 2019 10:00am | Report
Yeah I wasn't interested enough, Myst.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » September 7, 2019 4:25pm | Report
Okay ;-;

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }