Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Opinion about the new god Rajini

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Opinion about the new god Rajini 14 posts - page 1 of 2

Poll Question:

Do you like Rajini?
Love him
Hate him
Should've been worked on more
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » February 11, 2016 1:18am | Report
Overall, I love his kit although I'm not a big fan of his basic attacks with the drums. Looks dope although the basics looks kind of annoying/the designer should've done a better job. I love all his abilities (Especially his 2 & his ult)

If you've hadn't checked him out then go on the PTS. His 2+1's damage scaling is pretty insane.

I just think his model should've been improved a bit along with his animations/basics. I had the same thoughts for Ratatoskr for the most part. (Let's be honest; Ratatoskr's animations are ****)

Z's Daily Message - Not the Bees

Zelvios

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » February 11, 2016 3:47am | Report
You've spelt his name wrong btw, it's 'Raijin'.

Just had a glance at a PTS video while on a toilet break at work. Guessing he's a Mage? He looks quite unique and fun from what I could see, but I'll have a proper watch when I get home.

If someone could do a write up of his skills+passive, or link to it, by the time I finish work that would be beautiful.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » February 11, 2016 4:10am | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

You've spelt his name wrong btw, it's 'Raijin'.

Just had a glance at a PTS video while on a toilet break at work. Guessing he's a Mage? He looks quite unique and fun from what I could see, but I'll have a proper watch when I get home.

If someone could do a write up of his skills+passive, or link to it, by the time I finish work that would be beautiful.

Damn, sorry I'm on my phone. I'll try to write up his abilities for you later. May a moderator correct my typo in the title?

Zelvios

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » February 11, 2016 1:51pm | Report
I've seen some more in depth stuff on him now and I think he looks like great fun, although the damage on his ult seems a bit high considering its utility, and maybe his 2 is a little too strong. Idk though well have to see how he plays out after people use him a bit more.

I generally like all his animations, the only one that's **** is his lightning teleport as there literally isn't an animation. The skill description says he crashes down with the Lightning, but he just sort of appears there. Doesn't look like he's attacking with it. But aside from that I like him.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 12, 2016 12:23pm | Report
I don't believe they can change titles.

Also like CS said putting a link to the god concept page thingy or all his abilities up is a good idea

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 16, 2016 11:44am | Report
Played him today.. Definitely a fun god to play. The only thing I did not like is 1's animation, I just mistook it for a normal basic while playing against him, guess I just need some more time to get used to him :D
His damage is a bit too high though. 2+1 combo is quite strong, so I think he will get some adjustment number-wise, but in overall, I love his kit :D

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 16, 2016 12:43pm | Report
omg it's geouzu

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » February 17, 2016 3:09am | Report
Devampi wrote:

omg it's geouzu

Hey there buddy :D

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » February 18, 2016 4:16am | Report
Raijin is probably one of the only gods that I feel is actually balanced. My only real complaints about him are my usual ones; He doesn't look anything like Raijin should, and his voice is atrocious.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » February 18, 2016 2:24pm | Report

Raijin is probably one of the only gods that I feel is actually balanced. My only real complaints about him are my usual ones; He doesn't look anything like Raijin should, and his voice is atrocious.

I think he's not balanced atm. His 2nd ability + a basic attack late game will do about 1,080 damage. (Not including his 1)

His teleports burst damage should also be nerfed although in exchange it shouldn't be considered a leap/be interrupted.

His ult is just broken at the moment. Medusa can stun me during my ult & you can get slowed during his ult.

I think that's pretty overpowered. I also think his kit isn't that fun. All of his abilities animations with the exception of the ult is lacking. They should redo his 1's animations for sure. Regardless, I love his playstyle although he has to be improved.

Zelvios

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }