Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Opinion about the new god Rajini

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Opinion about the new god Rajini 14 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

Do you like Rajini?
Love him
Hate him
Should've been worked on more
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 19, 2016 2:10am | Report
Zelvios wrote:

His ult is just broken at the moment. Medusa can stun me during my ult & you can get slowed during his ult.

Normally when you hear something is broken it's considered OP lol. Also finally a god without cc immunity on their ultimate.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » February 19, 2016 2:40am | Report
Zelvios wrote:

His ult is just broken at the moment. Medusa can stun me during my ult & you can get slowed during his ult.

I think the right word is bugged. A god who is broken is those who needs their kits changed, because if they are buffed or nerfed in any way, it will either : lose the god's special identity, UP or OP

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » February 19, 2016 6:17am | Report
I'm pretty sure Raijin is CC immuned during his ultimate.

I'm 100% sure he is immuned to stun at least, so I assume he is CC immuned.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » February 20, 2016 10:08am | Report
100% magical scaling with a 2 sec taunt/fear is not okay neither is 200% damage scaling. If he has some set up so he doesn't have to cc himself at endgame his ult alone could almost wipe a team without the base damage, that is what's not okay.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }