Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Odin Mid FTW!!! I'm shocked!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Odin Mid FTW!!! I'm shocked! 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 1, 2013 7:50am | Report
So I just got done playing this match 5 minutes ago.

I locked in Odin because I felt like playing him.
During the lobby my team was saying some will go left and the others right, so it seemed as if they already wanted to go left and right before I even locked in odin.

So basically I went mid lane :) I thought I was going to get ****ped on because there was a Ne Zha in mid lane.

It turns out that I dominated mid lane, I went 3-0 and killed Ne Zha every time.

The first time I barely killed Ne Zha but after the first kill who ever was Ne Zha still didn't care about that extra kill so what basically happened is Ne Zha kept thinking since he is AD that hes going to win a face to face battle.

LOL.

It ended up the same, I trap him in my ULT, use my 3 then use my 2 for attack speed.
From there Ne Zha gets on low health.

And from there instead of backing out ne zha keeps staying far back thinking he is safe. Until I get on low health he always trys to rush me but I think my tank based defense helps me barely get the kill each time.

I built warrior tabi I wasn't building full tank.
After I got the first kill I started to build phy defense so I can win a face to face battle with ne zha.

Basically I took 2 of his towers with odin the last towers my team took because it turned into a team fight after they realized ODIN was merking ne zha's lane.

What is your thoughts on this?

SHould this even be possible? IS this a sign that odin wants some more mid plaY LOL?
Whould you be pissed if you seen your mid lane getting taken over by a odin? LOLOL LMFAO!!!!

ODIN FTW!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 1, 2013 8:06am | Report
3 things
- You beat her level by 7 (30 and 23)
- She is feeding your team by 0-9
- Her party, anubis is feeding 0-11 as well that makes them really possible to be trolls

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 1, 2013 8:24am | Report
That is datamining
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » June 1, 2013 8:53am | Report
correction for Raze Mage Ne Zha is a guy lol :D
but anyway I agree with RM they are possible trolls avoid playing Odin in mid or it will cost you dearly against better players

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 1, 2013 9:24am | Report
I doubt ne zha is a troll, maybe the others are but I know for a fact ne zha was trying his little heart out because when I was in mid lane this mofo would try his best to take me out but each time failing horrible.

After the match he said his team sucks, then I told him don't blame your team mates for you losing your own lane nub LOL.

Seriously even though his team mates where probably nubs it has no effect on his lane because it was 1v1. The only time it effected him was whenever I took 2 towers and team fights broke out.

Really though his nubness was because after he died to me once he still though he was invincible. I don't really check the stats after the games I just know he got pooped on and I was suprised becuse I thought odin would get ****ped on in mid lane.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 1, 2013 9:27am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

3 things
- You beat her level by 7 (30 and 23)
- She is feeding your team by 0-9
- Her party, anubis is feeding 0-11 as well that makes them really possible to be trolls

Honestly what does level have to do with anything?

Who ever faces me should be the one with the MAJOR advantage, when I say MAJOR I mean hudge MAJOR advantage. My laptop is sooo garbage that there is no excuse to not out play me. Lets put it this way, imagine having all your settings on LOW and your game god still skips around.

Every match is like that, so even if he was a nub he still had advantage because chances are most people are not playing smite on a worst laptop than me :)

Yes I'm dumb because my brothers laptop runs smite better but I still haven't re-downloaded it.

I should probably do that now. I don't get why everyone calls people a troll if they suck.

Its really not trolling its just that they either suck very bad or got out played. I only ran into a few trolls in smite, I even had someone say I am trolling one day because I had horrible lag, yes everyone is a troll if they die?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RiPoZtE » June 1, 2013 10:47am | Report
>Odin mid lane
>playing against noobs
>playing against ne zha who knows nothing on how to counter odin
>as well doesn't know the fact that hitting "b" helps you
>thinks odin is viable mid now because won a 1v1 lane fight against a bad ne zha

just...just stop this thread has given me cancer and I'm now going in for chemo tomorrow.

p.s. I literally just created an account to reply to this thread so congrats thats a first for me.

RiPoZtE

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » June 1, 2013 11:41am | Report
Levels shows your commitment to smite. Yes levels don't show everything but a level gap bigger than 5 shows that you have been play way longer than he has, resulting in a gap of experience. Furthermore, at level 30 you can play ranked, meaning you can play more seriously and you will have you weakness exploited. This means that you can your mistakes more easily compared to him.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 1, 2013 12:09pm | Report
I haven't played EVEN ONE Ranked match because of my laptop.

Thats why I play casual because I don't want my record messed up until I either download smite on my brothers better computer or until I buy a brand new computer that runs smite well.

You know how stupid I am, not only is it bad enough that I am using a bad laptop for games but you know I'm ******ed when I also use a xbox controller instead of the mouse :)

Man the mouse is way way better but using the xbox controller allows me to not hunch over like a caveman.

I should have just bought a new computer but I am dumb and just spent $300 on brand new studio monitors so I can wake up the neighbors when my amazon order comes in.

My friend does have to desktop computers I should probably just see if he'll take like $180 for one since he never uses the other.

What do you mean pressing B helps you?
I forgot what B is because I am using my xbox control for more laziness.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mittfel » June 1, 2013 4:18pm | Report
This has been well known already, and is why Odin is viable in Joust (1v1). His 'leap in and spin' combo is what makes him viable and feared by others but can easily be countered by people with brain so it's probably not a very good idea to try it out in ranked.

mittfel

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }