Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God Xbalanque God Reveal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New God Xbalanque God Reveal 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » April 16, 2013 5:43am | Report
You do realize that his ultimate doesn't really do any damage?

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 16, 2013 7:29am | Report
Yeah, his ultimate doesn't do damage. Did you know that Leva-er, I meant the person who typed that?
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MechaBowser » April 16, 2013 2:28pm | Report

Well I have not played smite that much but when a god bursts you down with just his ult something is wrong...An ult should be op I agree with that but in this game I just played he used his ult on me that was playing Aphrodite and my soulmate^^ Kali and well Kali had lost abit of health but not much and I had full health...one shoot kill...something wrong with that picture? The game had just even started we had barely got any items he just got his ult at lvl 5 and then one shooted us. I think an ult should be op but his should be nerfed.

I'm going to tell you right out, you may want to work a bit on your grammar. Your comment was kind of hard to read through, and in the future people will be better able to respond to you if they know what you're saying. And as Levask said, Xbal's ultimate doesn't do any damage; however, the plethora of other things that can hit you while you're blind probably do. You have to be aware of what Xbal is capable of when is ultimate is up, and that's a matter of strategy, not of Xbal's power.

MechaBowser

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }