Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New God Xbalanque God Reveal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New God Xbalanque God Reveal 23 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aRemix » December 21, 2012 6:58am | Report
Hi, I am new here and I guess here is the God Reveal

And here are the new patchnotes
Link

aRemix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Merkoth » December 21, 2012 7:01am | Report
Weird that the reveal video doesn't include a general item guide... maybe because of the PTS changes? In any case, I think I'll get this god :)

Merkoth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 21, 2012 7:04am | Report
lol why do people create new treads for something there is a tread for? XD
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/news/xbalanque-art-and-possibly-models-296

but anyway hi man and welcome :p
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aRemix » December 21, 2012 7:07am | Report

lol why do people create new treads for something there is a tread for? XD
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/news/xbalanque-art-and-possibly-models-296

but anyway hi man and welcome :p

Well I had no idea where to post it so.... xD

And thanks :)

aRemix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » December 21, 2012 11:01am | Report
Another broken *** god. Is this going to be a permanent trend in Smite? Every new god has to be broken as ****?

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 21, 2012 11:03am | Report
treefiddy350 wrote:

Another broken *** god. Is this going to be a permanent trend in Smite? Every new god has to be broken as ****?

Cry us a river.
You didn't even play him yet, I played him in practice for about 15 minutes and I can say that his ult is gonna be super strong, but he uses much mana and is super squishy and weak in general in the beginning. But he maybe broken just because of his abilitys, we will see when the game goes live again.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xareth » December 21, 2012 11:22am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

Cry us a river.
You didn't even play him yet, I played him in practice for about 15 minutes and I can say that his ult is gonna be super strong, but he uses much mana and is super squishy and weak in general in the beginning. But he maybe broken just because of his abilitys, we will see when the game goes live again.

+1

Xareth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » December 21, 2012 12:38pm | Report
I did play him?

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » December 21, 2012 1:33pm | Report
He looks strong and I agree his ult will probably be broken for a while until they figure out how to balance its global nature.

I mean maxing CDR can give his ult a 59 second cooldown. That solely seems like it would be able to cripple the other team. I expect a lot of

A possible solution would be a greater cooldown, maybe 150-200 seconds and it cannot be affected by CDR.

Though I have yet to see him in a real game, so this is all speculation.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xareth » December 22, 2012 12:42am | Report
Xbal is awesome, but his ultimate is not OP. Yes, it's global, but the stun is pretty easy to avoid unless you're really in the thick of it or being chased. Even if the stun hits it's not all that devastating unless high focus is built. The darkness is excellent in the right situation but compared to lots of other ults damage and such I think it's pretty balanced.

On a competitive level I think Xbal is going to be a menace. Anything negative about the ult is moot if coordinated right.

Xareth

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }