Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New god lowers FPS to hell

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New god lowers FPS to hell 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 3:29pm | Report
I hate the new god, when two teams have her it literally drops your fps by like 15fps
espcially when they both bring the minions out.

F my life, I already was playing on like 22 fps and this damn god drops the fps so low that I seen it go down to 4fps and my game looked like it was about to explode from stuttering.

WHy why do you put a ******ed god in the game that drops 15+ fps by using moves

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » December 5, 2013 5:36pm | Report
really?

Haven't noticed anything myself, got a steady fps as usual (even when I played against a Nu Wa as Nu Wa in the solo lane) :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rivyn » December 5, 2013 6:50pm | Report
I have the same problem, though the lowest i've hit in the FPS department was .89. Even in tutorial matches against the AI, my fps drops whenever I use her abilities. Having two of them in the same match? Unplayable.

Rivyn

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 7:15pm | Report
Yes its a fact that she lowers fps and by a decent chunk too.
I watched my fps and ping both as I was playing.
When only one of her is in the match its kind of annoying but I can get over it

But I was playing arena as her and the other team had her and I seen my fps drop by 15+ when both use the minion skill, it seems that minion skill is what makes the fps go down by like 10-15+ fps

Just as the game has a quick spike when all minions spawn on the map, you all notice this so its the same way as when she activates minions its like how minions spawn and drop your fps for a quick second.

The thing is though, when you have a team fight going on and two of the damn gods are activating minions it makes your fps really bad unless you already have super high fps then it won't effect you.

But for people with lower fps it decimates the game because it lowers the fps to unplayable fps then the graphics card has to like keep up with all the other actions going on

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 5, 2013 10:15pm | Report
No issues here. i5 3570k and GTX 660 Ti, 60-70+ frames at lowest all day with all max settings 1920x1080 resolution.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 11:50pm | Report
People I have played with have been saying the same thing that she drops their fps?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 6, 2013 4:21am | Report
So this is why my fps is so bad recently .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 6, 2013 6:02am | Report
Romanians wrote:

So this is why my fps is so bad recently .
Press f8 or Ctrl+F8 to bring up the fps/ping

Go in arena and see what your fps normally is whenever the new god isn't picked on either team

Then check your fps when two teams have the new god and you should notice when the new god summons minions it makes the fps drop or spike.

At least for me when both gods summon minions in a fight while everything is going on it makes me lose fps.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 6, 2013 8:01am | Report
ICEN wrote:

2 Nu Wa's drop my FPS down by ~ 8 , haven't had any match with just 1 Nu Wa .Nu Wa's ultimate makes my FPS so bad I can't even see what I'm doing .Chronos has ~ the same FPS effect .

After a few settings through Nvidia control panel my FPS went up by ~ 6 , at least it's playable now .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » December 6, 2013 11:38am | Report
If i turn all of my graphics settings to low, I can play her. Almost.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }