Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ne Zha Mid Said Get Off Me

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ne Zha Mid Said Get Off Me 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 9, 2013 3:07am | Report
You know whats sad.

I just got done playing a match, a match where I was raging at first because of what my team did. I thought we were about to lose hard.

In the game lobby I picked Ne Zha to jungle but didn't auto lock.
The other 4 members of my team Auto locked and all said left lane or right lane.

Basically that means I am forced to go to mid lane, but what they also did by auto locking was make it to where

We have no:
- Jungler
- Tank
- Mid

So like the rager I am I started to think... hummm now what am I going to do I wanted to play Ne Zha jungle and we have no mid, no tank and now no jungle if I mid. Assuming that my team would get mad if I auto lock Ne Zha even though they all auto locked gods I kindly say "**** You" and auto lock Ne Zha since everyone else was so kind to let me pick what I wanted :)

Someone on my team said "Have fun mid" which to I replied "I will"

So the game loads up and I see they have a tank and Ao is mid along with they have a jungler. We have no tank, I am Ne Zha mid and they have a jungler, so I am thinking wow.

But like the pro I am(sarcasm here) I have to assume that I am the greatest mid there is. Funny enough after I leveled up my ring toss I could clear waves quite easy and if Ao Wants to get close I will ult him. To make clearing waves easier I got HOG.

So it turns out that we started to win off of rotations and ganks. I ganked freya and odin at least 3 times that match as well as aphro and freya ganked Ao. Their jungler tried to gank me a few times but failed.

I ask myself how did we just win this ****ing match? I noticed that when odin tried to run from us he would actually survive but since his team would try to save him THATS WHAT CAUSED HIM TO DIE! Because my rings were able to catch him.

At the end of the match I told my team "Ne Zha mid the best"

Someone then said "I never said you weren't going to do good mid" even though we know its assumed.

So I am saying, with no jungler, no tank and a Ne Zha mid against one of the best mid mages, yes YOU CAN WIN!!!
[/img]

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 9, 2013 3:40am | Report
Ne zha mid has always been decent. Icen this is no news
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 9, 2013 3:53am | Report
ICEN slow on the news.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 9, 2013 4:49am | Report
Damn Ne Zha so good that you never see him mid!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 9, 2013 7:28am | Report
It's because in an MOBA mindset. It's more common and expected for a mage to be mid. Not a assassin or carry. But depending on their skills though they CAN mid. Like Ne Zha with his rings and passive that last 2 hits are aoe and appolo as well.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » September 9, 2013 9:53am | Report
If Ne Zha can mid, do you suppose Loki can do just as good, provided you build his skills to get decoy up first for wave clearing?
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 9, 2013 10:12am | Report
Of course he can. He is a pretty common pick for solo lane now, and mid is pretty much solo lane with a little more action. I've gone mid with Loki several times and it can definitely be done, although your investment into Decoy will mean it takes a while for you to become as dangerous as you'd expect from Loki. Decoy gets priority until level 7 or so, and it's only after this you get to focus primarily on your player damage skills.

Still, if you're mid and the enemy Agni or Poseidon fell down to about 50% health during that last wave they cleared, a quick Vanish + Aimed Strike + Assassinate combo will end them in a flash.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 10, 2013 12:45am | Report
Yes loki can mid

I see it like this, any mid can solo and any solo can mid.

Loki is actually an annoying god to face solo because you can kill a smart loki.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » September 10, 2013 2:17pm | Report
Yeah solo=mid (only difference is that mid is twice as easy to gank than solo).

So mid should have some sort of escape IMO (but most of the time it isn't, so it is easy pickings for the jungler) :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » September 10, 2013 3:03pm | Report
Seen mid Vulcans, Hades, Lokis. I've even had to mid as Apollo. Didn't do so well against the AO though. Yet still out leveled him due to him wasting mana and having to go back.

We had our mid Ra rage quit today cause their mid Hades was just wrecking him every time he got in lane.

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }