Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ne Zha Mid Said Get Off Me

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ne Zha Mid Said Get Off Me 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 10, 2013 3:51pm | Report
I actually seen Ne Zha mid, when he was released. Darn, he kicked my *** once, but now it's easy to counter him, specially if you're playing a Mage. As you'll push faster and will have the range advantage, poke him as much as possible after pushing, since he has no escapes.

Very easy to deal now. I say the enemies' mid was stupid for not building Mana, that's why you won( I suppose it was Ao).

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 10, 2013 6:54pm | Report
Zerosaviour wrote:

Seen mid Vulcans, Hades, Lokis. I've even had to mid as Apollo. Didn't do so well against the AO though. Yet still out leveled him due to him wasting mana and having to go back.

We had our mid Ra rage quit today cause their mid Hades was just wrecking him every time he got in lane.

Apollo isn't a bad mid. Infact, the top 3 carries all have a straight shot ability capable of clearing the whole wave once leveled a bit and they are generally more than capable of taking on enemy mages one on one. Plus, they have escapes. Neith even has a heal. They really aren't bad, and in fact running a ranged carry mid used to be pretty common.

The reason mages are usually mid now is that they are generally more reliant on solo farm and they don't combo as well with tanks in the sidelanes due to mage + magical tank making them easy for the opposing tank to counter build. It has little to do with carries being bad mids.

Kripox

Memorable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }