Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lowest Skill Cap Gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Lowest Skill Cap Gods 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 23, 2013 4:34am | Report
as ppl said Fenrir is pretty easy to play.

Freya actually (mad damage and all you need to know is to hit basic attacks, and you can ult if you get ****ed).

Ao Kuang all you need to do is push, teamfights are a bit more difficult though.

Kind of feel that Mercury is pretty easy mode too.

Basically there is a lot of gods that are easy to play, but most of them needs practice for you to be truly good at them ofc.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 23, 2013 4:37am | Report
If you mean the ez of playing a god by " picking him up " then you are certainly right.
But I still think that Chronos isn't a god for beginners, loki may be one because of all the stealth and ****, but if you do not know how to use it correctly you are definitly screwed.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 23, 2013 4:47am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

If you mean the ez of playing a god by " picking him up " then you are certainly right.
But I still think that Chronos isn't a god for beginners, loki may be one because of all the stealth and ****, but if you do not know how to use it correctly you are definitly screwed.

Chronos definitely isn't. I Find that his main damaging sources are definitely on the hard side to land.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 23, 2013 8:22am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Chronos definitely isn't. I Find that his main damaging sources are definitely on the hard side to land.
I kind of suck with landing Chronos's 1 sometimes :X But not when you are late game spamming it because lets be honest the only reason anyone picks chronos is ball fun.
That didn't come out right

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » November 23, 2013 8:24am | Report
The new Sun Wukong has a pretty low skill cap and really good survivability.

Just hit people with your rod and if things look bad turn into a bird and flutter away.

AND if it's really bad, go up into your cloud and regenerate half your health then come back down to continue rodding people.

The hardest part about him is his Transform ability, but once you set your mind to the difficult artform of looking up and down, you can play Sun Wukong like a champ.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 23, 2013 10:28am | Report
SmellyHarry wrote:

The hardest part about him is his Transform ability, but once you set your mind to the difficult artform of looking up and down, you can play Sun Wukong like a champ.

Haha, you make it sound so difficult :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 23, 2013 12:07pm | Report
Noodle.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 23, 2013 12:13pm | Report
It's funny... everyone says '' Fenrir too easy, 3 to win''. It's not that simple. In the progress, you can CC him to death. Not mentioning how Brutalize falls off late game. A bad engage of Fenrir is death.

But I must agree that Noodle is easy mode. Neith is also ridiculously noob friendly, thus she was made a free god. Alongside with Thor and Poseidon. Actually, all the initial free gods are noob friendly.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » November 23, 2013 2:53pm | Report
If we're talking about easy mode characters, Neith has to be at the top of the list. Neith can get all of her damage off safely and easily, has the easiest escape to use and can get fed off other lanes with her ult.

I'd hesitate to put any squishy melees as easy because of how quick you get blown up with bad positioning. Loki is a pub stomper because new players don't know how to deal with him. Get a new player on Loki and they're just going to get blown up by assassinating into the middle of five people. Same with Fen and brutalize.

For least skill required to play the character as best as possible, I'd have to agree with Ao. It can be hard to survive late game if your positioning is bad, but he's played specifically because of how safe he is in lane. 3 and relax. His ult can be hard to hit, but not so much once everyone's fighting in the jungle late game.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 23, 2013 4:47pm | Report
Ao Kuang
Thor
Loki

For pretty much all the reasons already posted.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }