Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lowest Skill Cap Gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Lowest Skill Cap Gods 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 22, 2013 10:10pm | Report
Which gods do you think take the lowest skill in the game, mine goes like this in any order
- Change - free aegis, heals, low cooldown attack
- Fenrir - click 3 to win
- AO Kuang - tornado to win, I pick him because a legit 13 year old was pwning with him in my house
- Ymir for tanks
- Thor, besides hammer but telaport and press 3 to win.

I don't feel safe putting other gods under those gods because none of them can do the things they can while being somewhat easy to use.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » November 22, 2013 10:29pm | Report
I agree with the Fenrir. I personally think that there isn't much skill with AMC; you can place a hive almost anywhere and just put 1 point in honey and you win.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 22, 2013 10:31pm | Report
ra, ymir, nieth, guan yu, fenrir.

I'm not saying that having skill with these gods doesnt make you better with them, but these are the god I think anyone can pick up and do decent with. My first time jungle fenrir I went hyper-carry. nieth's wave-clear and escape mechanism make her hard to feed with. Guan has a dash/ slow thats easy hit, plenty of damgage from his 3, and he is also tanky with a heal. hes a well balanced god that most all players can use and do decently well with. Ymir if built tanky, almost cant die, and he has so much cc that he is always useful, even if he is feeding a little bit. Fen isnt aquishy, his ult is perhaps the best cc in the game, and his main source of damage, his 3, attacks mostly automatically. ra's beam is pretty simple to use, and so is his heal. his 2 is often misused by players who are trying to learn him, but even so he is still formidable.

The low skillcap gods are those that, while not being used at their full potential, can still perform well.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 22, 2013 10:31pm | Report
Loki. 3+4+ a few clicks. You just raped someone. Congrats!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 22, 2013 10:34pm | Report
alphacar wrote:

I agree with the Fenrir. I personally think that there isn't much skill with AMC; you can place a hive almost anywhere and just put 1 point in honey and you win.

AMC can be troubling depending on what god you are using against him, but I don't think he is low skillcap. the fact that you have to use his abilities in combination with his others to do very well keeps him from being low skill cap IMO. A good player can pick AMC and do extremely well, but most of the time he isn't too much of a threat at least, and destroying his hives makes him pretty much worthless.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 22, 2013 11:33pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Loki. 3+4+ a few clicks. You just raped someone. Congrats!
I like whenever loki can telport and ult away.
Its what all lokis do, they just camp back and wait for kills.
if they sense any danger they troll and go invisible and if you so happen to get within 10 feet of them they will ult away.

So lets see
#1 Loki has a decoy which forces all minions to go to it and hes a assassin!
#2 he can go invisible like really how do you catch something you can't see?
#3 He can ult 50 feet away for an escape or ult 50 feet onto you then fist of the gods you for more trololol.
#4 not only does he have a steroid but his passive does more damage from behind, so you have a 1 attack killing machine. Telport + steroid into ult which activates your passive then you hit with crits, your slow from telaport, your passive damage and steroid! Wait fist of the gods!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 23, 2013 12:43am | Report
Ra
Loki
Chronos

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 23, 2013 3:15am | Report
I think you guys don't understand what low skill cap means.. Chronos definitly is not one of those nor is loki..

Ymir and Vamana are definitly those with the lowest skill cap ever. You do not know anything about the game to play those gods.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 23, 2013 3:59am | Report
Skill Cap = The amount of skill needed to get the most out of that god .Correct me if i'm wrong .

Sure playing Chronos is very difficult . He lacks a skill to give him speed , attack speed , remove the speed debuff on his basic attacks and the possibility to choose between 4 passives at his will . Chronos would also need a stun with a medium area of effect and since he's got no speed or stun to help him escape he definitely needs an ultimate that can get him out of trouble easily .Something like , getting him back to where he was 8 seconds ago + fresh cooldown .If he would have these skills he could just stun an enemy , place a 1 under the enemy and throw 2-3 basic attacks before moving on to the next target before anyone could catch him .

Moving on to Loki .Another god very difficult to play .
I wish Loki could have a skill to become invisible .
I wish Loki had a skill to allow him to tower dive .
I wish Loki had a skill to slow enemies down .
I wish Loki had an awesome ultimate that could teleport you to the target , stun the target and put you behind the target so that your passive is put to full use .
Oh wait , he does .

Sure , you can do even better if you are skilled with these gods , but any player who has the basics of Smite learnt can do decent with these gods .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 23, 2013 4:30am | Report
Romanians wrote:

Skill Cap = The amount of skill needed to get the most out of that god .Correct me if i'm wrong .

Sure playing Chronos is very difficult . He lacks a skill to give him speed , attack speed , remove the speed debuff on his basic attacks and the possibility to choose between 4 passives at his will . Chronos would also need a stun with a medium area of effect and since he's got no speed or stun to help him escape he definitely needs an ultimate that can get him out of trouble easily .Something like , getting him back to where he was 8 seconds ago + fresh cooldown .If he would have these skills he could just stun an enemy , place a 1 under the enemy and throw 2-3 basic attacks before moving on to the next target before anyone could catch him .

That is correct. Silv3r was thinking of Skill Floor, which is how easy someone is to pick up.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }