Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Leveling is brutal...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Leveling is brutal... 34 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Boomboomown » October 19, 2012 5:22pm | Report
Haha I've been reading this "Asmoday" in all of his posts and my god... He's quite the omnipotent and cocky kid. I find it hilarious how he posts on your topic and when he gives a completely irrelevant answer, he turns it into the OP not understanding what HE originally posted! Plus if anyone disagrees with his "ideas" (cough fatalis cough) he backs it up with what he calls "proof" then just refuses to discuss in a mature or collected manner. Interesting set-up here on SmiteFire.

To your topic: You will have that issue until you can manage to get your normal game "elo" higher. I had issues when I first started with people running around completely clueless but you have to just calmly guide them. Play an initiator god and try to get them to follow you into fights. That's what I did and know I'm 3k+ elo (whatever that means in Smite lol) and have rarely any issues in normals in regards to people just being clueless. That's not to say people don't still make bad plays and mistakes but we are only human =-D

Boomboomown

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJMantiss » October 22, 2012 4:20pm | Report
I like Boomboom, he sees through the ridiculous guise that Asmoday tries to put on as well. Angry kid is angry and sadly he has a lot more time to kill then those of us with jobs and lives who also enjoy Smite and its community. Since day 1, week 1 in many cases.

Would be nice to see him self-removed from the forums to the betterment of the community.

DJMantiss

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JamesTPG » October 28, 2012 7:46am | Report
if i remember correctly it is more useful to use the v-commands than typing. players tend to accept those "hints" more than the typed ones. ;)

the discussion. u both are more or less right, but u are talking about others things. asmoday simply missunderstood your post and is a bit to arrogant to accept making a mistake (just saying by remembering other posts of him). just ignore that. i feel with you. this community is a bit to arrogant (however i like the com) but i also think its the signs of the times :)

JamesTPG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xytaglyph » November 4, 2012 6:45pm | Report
I truly agree with Holyjoe, the problem of leavers and absolutely unskilled players that appear to just derp around being paired with people who genuinely want to play a good game with player on both teams that are of similar skill level. Ive been playing smite for a while now aswell and have yet to see any improvement in the skill matching. All I can recommend is to fight through it until you get lvl 15 and then play ranked.

Xytaglyph

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pokejohn » November 5, 2012 10:43pm | Report
The game is still in beta, things will probably get better.

Pokejohn

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 6, 2012 12:47am | Report
Pokejohn wrote:

The game is still in beta, things will probably get better.

For sure, and I bet later on there will be a reason to have the levels.
Im thinking something like LoL with runes or even like WoW with Glyphs to further separate the builds

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GreenPhoenix » November 6, 2012 6:01am | Report
I really hope there's no runes, tbh...

GreenPhoenix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 6, 2012 6:07am | Report
GreenPhoenix wrote:

I really hope there's no runes, tbh...

Why's that?

There needs to be something to dump favor into as well as give something else to the game imo.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 6, 2012 7:16am | Report
Instead of runes there should be some new taunts with nice animations which you can buy.
There shouldnt be things in it that give you an advantage just because you play more.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GreenPhoenix » November 6, 2012 2:29pm | Report
Quoted:
There needs to be something to dump favor into as well as give something else to the game imo.
And that is precisely why. LoL's implementation of the rune system was dangerously close to P2W or play-way-too-much-to-win.

I hope they find some other way to make money...

GreenPhoenix

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }