Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Leveling is brutal...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Leveling is brutal... 34 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 12, 2012 10:02am | Report
Well Im not even a mod for forums, and Im just proving a point here. You have a terrible attitude and Im sure this is how you treat your team. Im pretty sure we are done here and understanding that you think your the best and everyone else is the reason you are failing.

Just like BLG NA and RG teams have said during solo queue, if your team is not playing good, play good yourself and carry them as its very possible to do so you just have to play smarter and think ahead.

Have a good day man and I hope that youll stop blaming everything on others.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 12, 2012 10:30am | Report
lol good attitude yourself there, this is supposed to be about lack of training/tutorial in this game and you turn it into drama. I'm sorry for trying to make conversation in a general discussion forum.

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 12, 2012 11:06am | Report
The only persont that turned it into drama was you. I simply said advice to you and you are jumping all over me, thus only solidifying my opinion of you. Im sure others see it as well and I have played many games, LoL and Smite and others, and have never see what you are talking about on the scale you are talking about. Thus leads me to beleive, along with how you treat posts here, that I am infact correct in thinking of what type of person you are. If I were you, I would just be more plesent with people. Give them advice and if they dont take it, ok then ignore them. If they do then help them out. I have and do the same thing. Many people from just this site alone have gone into 1v1 games with me and set up situations to practice and learn things. After each one they are all grateful for the help and then a few have come back to theory craft.

You cant blame everything on others or other things.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 12, 2012 11:24am | Report
But see again you're making yoursellf look rude. Going at you? what by saying i dont think you get what i'm trying to say? You just read what you want to read out of what I say. I have said numerous times it is not peoples fault it is because of lack of tutorial, and i have stated many times i do help people at every possible chance because i want the community to know how to play to make for a more competitive game. I do not insult people or argue with people, they take advice as hostile because that is the mindset of people in games such as this : everyone is out to get me and everyone is an *******. You are trying to stir the pot and make me out to look bad when i merely expressed an opinion. And tried to give me advice? all you have done from the start is accuse me of being rude and being the problem? That is not constructive that is destructive.

The point is, dont criticize people for no reason then think you are the one being criticized, all i did was start a post in a GENERAL DISCUSSION forum about the lack of guidance/knowledge in this game, players are basically thrown in and told to figure it out, which makes everyone assume you stand in your lane and auto attack minions (that is all youget out of the 'practice' mode they have.)

You also said you are done here and have a good day then continued to rant, proving you are looking for drama.

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 12, 2012 11:34am | Report
I think you should take your own advice. I can see that talking to you is like talking to a brick wall and you think you are correct in everything, even this. That everything is everyone elses fault and you are not to blame in the least bit. Every post from you only solidifies this more and more. I have better things to do than talk to a wall. Now Im rude as there is no getting through to you.

So please I would quit while you are behind and either understand that solo queue is only there for people that dont have friends or just want a quick game in to kill some time.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 12, 2012 11:37am | Report
I am so confused at you, you are like a child trying to sound intelligent. Thank you for not making me put anymore time into this website, as I now see that you get attacked for expressing an opinion. And i hope future users read this conversation so they can see just how insane you are haha

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 12, 2012 4:15pm | Report
Well, that was interesting to say the least. I do have my persoanl opinions, but I do know I shouldn't get involved in this. All I'm saying is that there's definitely some truth in what both of them are saying ^_^.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LeetShadow » October 13, 2012 12:00am | Report
It took some time, but I managed to read every comment in this conversation, and I find it that both of you are correct, in a way.
I've read some notes from Smite saying that if an enemy team has a party/"pro" player, an enemy player will be added who is also "pro" but in solo. Perhaps that is the case why you are against good players and with bad ones, or perhaps Asmoday's theory of you being bad...

LeetShadow

Remarkable (9)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 13, 2012 8:44am | Report
my points are that, for one, i never said anything to try and offend asmoday and she attacked me like i'm a bad guy, and two, the game doesn't properly teach you tactics/objectives. I have played MoBAs for years so i am aware of the strategies envolved, I just dont think theres a way of new players to have any idea what to do. Then I get told I am rude to everyone in my games ( which makes Asmoday psychic btw), which I am not, I try and help everybody from the start of the game in hopes of a competitive battle. If this is how people such as asmoday react when you express an opinion i think everyone should avoid doing so, as clearly pissing off asmoday is the end of the world around here

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DJMantiss » October 19, 2012 1:01pm | Report
When playing any game, especially a MoBa, different personalities appear. If I had judge you strictly off what I see here on the forums, you're a "combative-helper." In your mind you just want to help, but others you come off as annoying, rude or even a jerk. This gets worse when you are playing with very experienced players who already know what to do, but you (being much newer) are trying to "help" them.

SMITE is radically different in play style from games like LoL, HoN, DoTa2. This is an aggressive game where diving an enemy tower to net 2 kills and the tower can be well worth sacraficing one of your own towers. Especially when playing a god like Odin where you're really only useful in team fights and tend to be much weaker in 1v1 unless against unskilled/underfed players.

I would take a step back and just play 20+ games with out saying a single thing. See how you can improve by yourself and work around the team's ideas and thoughts with out ny interjection. Could give you a much better perspective on things.

DJMantiss

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }