Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Leveling is brutal...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Leveling is brutal... 34 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 11, 2012 3:32pm | Report
Been playing 2 weeks now, i'm in no way saying im pro but i have at least grasped the concept of the game and the gods i play. literally everyone else i get paierd with has no clue how the game works and believe that those who are not right beside them when they dive 2 towers to a phoenix for one kill are bad. my last game i was 4/0/5 by 15 mins, everyone else on my team feeding, my lane partner was horrible and i told him to go help while i fend off 2-3 alone. they then try to 2v4 under the enemy tower and say wtf odin why arent you here...while im fighting 2 under my own tower. The ignorance of people in this game is astonishing. and from the sounds if it it gets no better at max level. Sad days

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 11, 2012 3:33pm | Report
not to mention the odd game where my team is way ahead, noone groups up, noone will do objectives, all they do is try and solo push a lane and die until the other team eventually catches up

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 11, 2012 5:49pm | Report
Level doesnt mean anything in this game tho. After 6 you could be playing against level 30s all the time.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 11, 2012 6:21pm | Report
Thats kind of irrelivant though, the point is everyone is ignorant to how the game actually works and think everything they do is right. This can be due to a lack of a training/practice mode or tutorial

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 11, 2012 6:26pm | Report
i just played a game where 2 enemies left, our mid roamed the jungle and fed the enemy artemis 10 kills, we lost a 3v5 while my team tried to blame me for people not knowing what is happening around them. it absoultely astonishes me. for 40 minutes people trying to 1v1 this artemis and feeding him more and more, at the end he basically 1v5d us, and the blame went to me somehow eventhough i wasnt near artemis 70% of the game. the one crying ? a thor who built fully tank and didnt enter a singe fight

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 11, 2012 6:50pm | Report
the constent in all of this is you. Maybe you are part of the problem and are like them, think you are the best and know what is going on when infact you are making mistakes?

Just like an old teacher once told a kid in my class, if there is a problem and the constent is you, maybe you are the problem.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 11, 2012 9:11pm | Report
No, I get the blame because I am the only one trying to get the team to do anything, trying to help them understand, but they take it badly and start trying to turn the tables. I dont think you quite understand what I'm trying to say, people are playing this game with no knowledge of what it is they should be doing, everyone thinks you stand in your lane and auto atk minions all game, and they think if an enemy attacks you, it is a fight and you must fight to the death. The fact that people say I'm wrong everytime someone says "does last hitting minions give more money" and i say "yes", is enough to tell me people aren't playing the game with any knowledge of what to do. Hopefully they will have a guided tutorial for people when he game actually releases. Because at the moment if you ask anyone to do anything or question what they are doing they rage and either continue to do so the whole game or just say "afk" and leave

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 11, 2012 11:15pm | Report
I hardly ever see this problem that you speak of. Sure there are some people like that but not everyone in every game like you make it out to sound like. Just sounds to me like you have a god complex and or a poor attitude where you are the one that just rages at people. All I see is that in every game everyone is bad and you are the only one that is good and you know everything, your team is holding you back.

If this is true that you are perfect and its your team that is bad, go make a 5 player premade team then.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 12, 2012 9:59am | Report
lol for a moderator of forums you sure do have a complex to be immediately rude. Obviously saying everyone is an exaggeration, and obviously you have 0 idea what i'm trying to say after, now 3, very clear posts. This isnt a forum saying the world is trash i am king ( please stop putting words in my mouth). This is saying that people dont understand THE BASIC PRINCIPLES of a MOBA, and dont understand anything other than auto atking minions. The game has 0 ways to teach you anything from jungling, laning, fighting, last hitting, etc. Im blaming the ability the game gives us to learn, I am NOT saying everyone needs to be as good as me. I have played MOBAS for years and by far this is the worst for a game when it comes to people having little understanding of what needs to be done.

Holyjoe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Holyjoe » October 12, 2012 10:02am | Report
I do not sit in a game saying "omg noobs uninstall" i sit there trying to help everyone understand the objectives of the game, which sadly eventually always turns into argument because they want to farm while I;'m suggesting grouping, retreating, ganking, etc.

Holyjoe

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }