Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

lets make patch notes: lets make smite fun again.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » lets make patch notes: lets make smite fun again. 27 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KillingCreations » March 16, 2014 11:06pm | Report
well, we need a chineese map, want domanation back want 1v1 back.

KillingCreations

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 16, 2014 11:44pm | Report
I feel like we should do like what HoTs have. Different types of objectives with different maps?

If Blizzard hasn't patent that idea or anything like that.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 16, 2014 11:48pm | Report
They changed the gold throughout season 4, not necessarily at the start.

And that's not what caused the meta change. Assassins are still very core, like Yasuo, LeBlanc, Gragas, Zed, etc. Additionally, changing gold frmo towers wouldn't affect assassins.

Anyway, that's too aimed at ruining a meta for another meta. You're not increasing flexibility, you're damaging it by ruining certain champions.

I still think it's up to us to adapt. I don't think it's their responsibility to do that.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » March 17, 2014 1:51am | Report
Most here said Domination back and I heard that A LOT ingame, so just bring Dom back!!

And add more items! Back in the starting days I could go nuts with a Deathbringer Ymir! Or a frosthammer Poseidon with Gem of Isolation added! It was just freakin fun to build troll builds. The only thing you can do now is AA Poseidon..

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 17, 2014 2:50am | Report
Everyone wants dom back but it's not happening. Kelly told us that they are working on a replacement for it.

So what BESIDES dom do you want to add and/or change in smite to make it more fun?

(Seriously stop saying domination. We all want it but it's not happening. Just move on)
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 17, 2014 4:04am | Report
Domination (Trollololololol)

I wat the meta to be more flexible:

More items

Make none tank support in dup lane viable

Make jungeler not a necessity (No I don't mean you should make jungeling useless, I mean make it so its not impossible for a team with no jungeler to beat a team with a decant one)

and more (can't think of an y at the moment).

They also need to change the match making to something like LoL (Instead of the game giving it self a dead line to where it HAS to put you in a game, set a approximate time and then put the player in a game when it has found a good one)

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » March 17, 2014 9:42am | Report
They removed domination?

Didn't like everyone love it.. It was a great gamemode which was kinda casual, but still awesome and fun to play if you didn't wanna play a whole 40 minute game.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }