Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Let's Make Patch Notes - Hunters/ADCs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Let's Make Patch Notes - Hunters/ADCs 124 posts - page 10 of 13

Poll Question:

How to Change Cupid?
Drastically Buff his Late Game and Nerf his Early Game to Make Him more like Other ADCs
Slightly Nerf his Early Game and Slightly Buff his Late Game to Preserve his Unique Traits
How Dare You Touch My Baby!
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 25, 2014 6:19am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:
Audacity: My main problem with this is not the benefit to his early game, but his late game. Yes, it is only for five basic attacks, and forms a huge part of his tower pushing potential, but it is still a bit unfair, in my eyes, to give him a buff stronger than Vengeful Assault. This is a low priority issue, but I wish it to be addressed. I think a reduction from 100% attack speed to 50% would work - bear with me, I have some other ideas that would mesh with this.

I get the idea, and I can work with that change it. I like it. And it syncs well with the other ideas, although since you haven't changed The Moves, you'll be able to add Audacity stacks with Serenade, The Moves AND Across The Sky, which to me, seems a little too much, even for a 50% attack speed increase.

I'd just say make it like Changing Tides - You get 1 stack per auto attack hit, and after 5 seconds, you lose one stack.
When you reach 10 stacks, you get increased auto attack speed for a few second (not sure, maybe 6 or 7), OR until you fire 5 auto attacks, whether they hit or not.

That way he won't be able to stack Audacity a minute before getting into a fight and be able to attack faster than Artemis when she activates her steroids.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 19, 2014 10:56pm | Report
Umm... I think we need to look at Xbalanque again. We might have not changed the most critical thing about him.

As of now, Xbalanque has the worst laning phase. He is just below Artemis. His wave clear is poor. Now, he can use Poison Darts to clear it, but that's too risky as he has to go to the side of the lane and expose himself (kinda like Goobis and his Plague of Locusts). So, his other option is to use Branching Bola. But that depletes his mana in an instant if he doesn't have the blue buff.

My suggestion is simple; give him a mana refund for every bola hit with Branching Bola. About 25% per bola hit. That'll make it a 75% mana if all bolas hit. Thus, he'll be able to level up his 1 and still not give up on wave clear, and he will not run out of mana after 2 minutes in lane.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 20, 2014 7:51am | Report
That's a pretty interesting proposition.

I agree with your sentiment about Xbal's laning being really ****py. I'd like one small modification to your suggestion: Make it refund 150% mana of the shot per kill with it, instead of a hit, or he'll shred towers and gods too easily. This will also encourage last hitting.

There is a small problem with your suggestion, and that's how it'll affect his laning phase. If leveling Branching Bola first became the fashion, it's obviously quite difficult to predict the outcome. But since I love more flexibility in god builds, I support your change.

I think that most hunters, with the release of Ullr, need a general buff. This would be perfect. (In fact, if you want to stick with per-shot, why not up the mana refund to 50%?)

I think I'll make a separate LMPN for that. Thank you for your idea.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 20, 2014 8:06am | Report
I didn't really get what you meant by shredding towers and gods to easily. And if you do think that the mana refund of 25% per bola is too much, then why did you suggest granting it 50% refund per bola?

I might have misunderstood you... My ignorant mind trying to understand...

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 20, 2014 9:14am | Report
I'm saying that 25% refund per shot is too little. It's still essentially costing you 6/7.5/9/10.5/12 mana per shot, which makes it rather unsustainable. (Of course, all of this is theorycrafting.) At least with the kill-refund mechanic, it's actually possible to have a positive gain on mana. I think I need to do some more testing.

(In addition, if you are going to refund 25% per shot hit, then you might as well just reduce the mana cost, since the refund is going to proc virtually all the time.)

And when I mean shred towers and gods, I mean it allows Xbal to effectively get +50 physical power almost indefinitely against towers, if you allow the per-hit regen*. +50 physical power is pretty big. (Hitting towers and gods procs the regen since it counts as a hit, right?)

*Well, not with 25%. But hypothetically, if you manage to have a per-hit mana regen mechanic that is sustainable, then my point stands.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 20, 2014 9:39am | Report
Oh, okay. You misunderstood me. I meant that for every Bola you get 25% mana refund. Meaning that you can get up to 75% mana refund. So the mana cost could be 2/2.5/3/3.5/4, if you hit all Bolas (main basic attack + the 2 branches).

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 20, 2014 10:39am | Report
OH. That would work.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » March 20, 2014 6:50pm | Report
All Hunters are now obsolete since they released Ullr... He needs a major nerfing. Neith's backflip damage should be increased. Also the cooldown on her Ult needs to be reduced a bit or the damage increased.

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 20, 2014 8:03pm | Report
Yay, Ullr discussion time.

His stun needs to be less stupid. Seriously, 1.8 seconds is comparable to a Guardian's CC, single-target or not. Maybe 1.1-1.5 scalings? That seems like a small but reasonable change.

But honestly, I don't think Ullr is THAT overpowered. He's pretty similar to Ah Muzen Cab. Maybe we should focus on buffing the other hunters instead.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 20, 2014 10:31pm | Report
His leap should be slowed down. Seriously, have you seen it? it's stupidly fast.

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }