Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

League looks a bit scary.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » League looks a bit scary. 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Macawmagician » April 28, 2014 10:38pm | Report
I believe that a post like this was made in the past but if memory serves right, was quite some time ago. With that being said, I'm going to ask the question of when is a good time to start getting into league?

I've been level 30 for about a moth before the release and I have 19 gods master (not a lot. I'm a bit picky on what gods I like to play...) but most of those have 2 or more ranks. Support and solo are my best roles (but I can defiantly improve) and adc/jungle are my weak side. I'm a bit nervous to go into league and I just wanted to ask if I'm ready to take a league game or not.
I'm a magic bird!

Macawmagician

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » April 28, 2014 10:50pm | Report
In my opinion, you're not. You need to not be picky on what gods you want to play. You should feel comfortable at every role. And (I can't stress this enough) try to thrive to master every god possible. REALLY don't like a god? That's fine. Don't Master them. Just try to be open minded and well skilled with whoever you can play and try to practice with your weaker roles to improve. Lately I've been practicing adc lately by committing to playing that role.

One last thing:

ALWAYS. CALL. FILL.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Keari » April 28, 2014 11:27pm | Report
19 gods mastered is not enough, you should atleast master all the top picks in each role and also 2-3 sub gods for every role in case of banned-taken.

Keari

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 29, 2014 2:55am | Report
Try to master top picks (swk, bastet etc.)

Don't be afraid of ranked, it's just like casual but with bans and you need to be serious ;)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 29, 2014 3:03am | Report
It's hell. If you call a role. They will keep cursing you until the game ends. (ELO *******)

If you die once they'll report you 10x more for "Intentional Feeding" (Obviously multiple accounts, They'll even make more to report you if they don't think it's enough)

If you lose they will make a vote on who to report 20x more.

Like I said. Hell.

So Happy League playing!!! :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 29, 2014 3:10am | Report
Don't lie mad....
The only annoying thing is that players with higher elo picm the role they want.... You can't call your roles (I learnt that the hard way)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 29, 2014 3:44am | Report
Always call (in your chase) "Support/solo pref", if I'm top elo and someone lower than me calls jungle 99% of the time I'll go support and let him/her jungle (if I remember the player and know that he sucks I'll rather try to carry). Because having a jungle that at least knows how to play is a lot better than having to carry a support (or WE role) who has no clue about what to do. And when you do not have all the gods mastered say that as well, so that ppl can not count on you to pick them gods :p

But try to master all the gods as mentioned earlier. Support is most of the time the least favored role so it is a good role to play (guess ppl think you can't carry as support xD).

Just play serious and do not go Hades support with rod as your first item etc. And the rage will not be that bad. But ppl will BM at times just like in ever kind of "sport" on a serious lvl (some take it a bit to serious though) :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 29, 2014 4:04am | Report
I think: Only mid/jungle/solo can carry. Solo has Tele, mid and jungler rotate easily. But! If your Athena support with Tele to Gods. Prepare to carry real "hard".
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » April 29, 2014 4:44am | Report
That's what you call ranked anxiety.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 29, 2014 4:47am | Report
I will just add the thing that imo league is pretty unbalanced too. There are more favoured and less favoured and no pick gods. And you should try to master as much gods as you can I suggest you play arena matches go fast and you can build those masteries pretty quick :)

nightmare1985

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }