Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Kali - one of the worst gods?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Kali - one of the worst gods? 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ProRules » May 14, 2014 1:43pm | Report

No, I turned 18 last January. Why do you want to know?

The reason I did that is because most people actually find Kalis damage to be too high.

She dose do less damage per basic attack compared to other assassins (mainly because of her lack of steroids like aimed strike or sent of death), however she benefits highly from attack speed. Sure 200 crit might not be that impressive, but when she has the attack speed to land 3 basic attacks before you can even get out of her stun (which by the way is one of the things that make her so good, AoE non ultimate stun) it adds up. And she is an late game assassin.
Bad early game, but amazing late game.

I asked beacause the first post was disrespectful, thanks for the detailed reply tho.
Anyway, the thing is, loki and any other assasin hits 700 crit no problem WITHOUT any buff.
The attack speed is about twice faster, while the 2 first attacks hit extremely low, about 4 times less than any other ***ain, while third is fine kinda..
Any assasin will out damage kali, in late game shes good only beacause of ultimate, but without it, she still hits like a baby.

ProRules

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » May 14, 2014 1:45pm | Report
No they don't hit 4x less than any other, they hit for exactly what they say they do. She doesn't hit like a baby, there's no reason why she'd hit less than any other assassin, without their buffs, with the same item builds. You're just looking at numbers wrong then, because she absolutely positively does not do less than other assassins. Maybe in burst, but in NO WAY does she do less damage in a full out fight. Hence, my post.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 14, 2014 1:47pm | Report
Please play against a good Kali in 3v3, then tell me she hits like a baby. (:

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » May 14, 2014 1:51pm | Report

Please play against a good Kali in 3v3, then tell me she hits like a baby. (:

Or in conquest. Or, hell, arena. You also might not be factoring in Sais damage.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » May 14, 2014 1:53pm | Report
I have a thread somewhere in the depth's off theory crafting (or newplayer help) that disproves your point OP.

I did my testing for all assassins, warriors and adc's to see who hits harder. Warrioirs as a whole won. Every single assassin it for almost the exackt same. With maybe a 10 point difference here and there.

She hits just as hard as all other assassins. She just has a swing chain. 1,.5,.5,.5. The point 5 means half damage and half the swing time of a normal hit.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 14, 2014 2:14pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:
Or in conquest. Or, hell, arena. You also might not be factoring in Sais damage.

Pretty much. I mentioned 3v3 because she just HAS to be banned in that mode, every game. Or 2v2. Or 1v1. Or... Oh whatever, just fix the damn God... (:

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gnashy » May 14, 2014 3:51pm | Report
I've only seen a penta in two matches out of around 1300-1400 played. One of them was from Kali, and it was brutal.

Gnashy

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » May 14, 2014 4:00pm | Report
Get ownd by those replies kid. Don't act like you've played the game for more than 6 months. Cus we have and obviously with that post. You just played for one hour
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » May 14, 2014 4:00pm | Report
She is like Merc, wrong build = low damage :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 14, 2014 4:14pm | Report

She is like Merc, wrong build = low damage :P

This, she is so extremely reliant on her items that she is trash otherwise. you could be building her wrong. I just recommend getting Qin's Sais, then tell me she sucks.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }