Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Just a tiny update

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Just a tiny update 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 22, 2020 11:41pm | Report
I like how bran is surprised about the drinking age. Over here it is also 18 (to think ~5 years back beer and wine were 16). I also believe 18 is way more common than 21

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UPLAR » June 23, 2020 1:12am | Report
Lol I love how this has moved onto drinking, haha, this website is more diverse than I thought, I thought I would be one of the few non-Americans

UPLAR
<Marksman>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Big Damage » June 23, 2020 9:43am | Report
UPLAR wrote:
Hahaha, I live in Manchester, England where we have a questionable drinking age, but I'm not complaining.

I hope you mean by the questionable drinking age of the UK that everyone seems to start drinking at least by the age of 16 somehow lol.

Big Damage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 23, 2020 9:46am | Report
Don't they everywhere?

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Big Damage » June 23, 2020 9:47am | Report
Devampi wrote:

Don't they everywhere?

I wanted to be honest and say 14 but didn't want it to look weird hahaha

Big Damage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UPLAR » June 24, 2020 12:57am | Report
Big Damage wrote:

I hope you mean by the questionable drinking age of the UK that everyone seems to start drinking at least by the age of 16 somehow lol.

Yeah I understand, my mates all started when they were 14 too and they'd invite me out to parks to get drunk, but I was so terrified of my mum finding out that I never went. I only started drinking when I was 17 lol

UPLAR
<Marksman>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » June 24, 2020 9:49am | Report
Well damn, my first drink was a strawberry daiquiri at a mexican restaurant (yeah, it should have been at least a margarita) when i was 3 months into my 21st b-day.

After that, my go-to drink was a white russian. Then for a bit it was a Midori sour. Then I took a turn and it was vodka martinis and long islands. When I was 26 I moved into red wines. Didn't start drinking beer until about 7 years ago.

Today, it's IPAs, old fashioned, straight whisky (1 rock), and select red wines. Oh, and tequila shots when friends are over XD

Look at me all growed up.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }