Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

July 31st Balance Patch WTF did they do!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » July 31st Balance Patch WTF did they do!!!! 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 31, 2013 4:08am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Hercules could've been buffed in a number of ways other than giving him a stun with no strings attached. We really don't need every good having a free stun at their disposal. Thor went from being decent to borderline OP when they made his wall inflict stun, and this change will likely do the same to Herc as well.

Bakasura is only CC immune for 3 seconds. He really needs to be able to finish someone off in those three seconds or he'll be in trouble.

And you've clearly never seen an Anhur use Disperse aggressively. It actually allows you to set up wall Impales if your reflexes are good enough. Granted it shouldn't be used in a large teamfight, but in a duel or in the duo lane, a skilled Disperse + Impale combo is a set up for great pain.

Hi-Rez is definitely new to the MOBA genre. I think they gave him the stun just to make some kind of quick change. I mean, they've only had a week since the last update, so I feel they just took the easiest option.

I thought the cc immunity was for the whole 6 seconds, my bad.

No one maxes Disperse first. Buffing the ratio buffs his late game damage. However, late game, like you said, Anhur should never use Disperse offensively in teamfights. Since you max it by late game, and most teamfights are during late game, as well as scaling only making a huge difference towards the end of the game, that is the reason why I said it was irrelevant.

Also, apologies if this is sounding messy. I'm incredibly tired today.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Seungyeon » August 6, 2013 11:23pm | Report
MMM, i honestly didnt find xbal OP even with 40% scaling on his Rising jaguar he could still be cancelled out.
I mean calling it a no risk tactic kinda proves you havent played against good players with your Xbal. not trying to be disrespectful in anyway, but i was a so called (Top Player) in ranked a while back and my Xbal was my elo climber.
He could easily be countered by anything with stuns really.. all they need to do is a little bit of prediction skills and just stun him. Yeah its obviously not an easy task. But i mean if ymir were to freeze him mid air.. then his Rising jaguar goes on CD and he would get **** on without any escape..
I personally allways looked at rising jaguar as a Suicide ability,a great one without a doubt but with all the nerfs people should be able to adapt to using rising jaguar as an escape.. and i think thats fine, but he has become a whole different god, now your only option is maxing your Darts and rising jaguar away.

Just my thoughts! ^_^

Seungyeon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 7, 2013 1:29am | Report
Seungyeon wrote:

MMM, i honestly didnt find xbal OP even with 40% scaling on his Rising jaguar he could still be cancelled out.
I mean calling it a no risk tactic kinda proves you havent played against good players with your Xbal. not trying to be disrespectful in anyway, but i was a so called (Top Player) in ranked a while back and my Xbal was my elo climber.
He could easily be countered by anything with stuns really.. all they need to do is a little bit of prediction skills and just stun him. Yeah its obviously not an easy task. But i mean if ymir were to freeze him mid air.. then his Rising jaguar goes on CD and he would get **** on without any escape..
I personally allways looked at rising jaguar as a Suicide ability,a great one without a doubt but with all the nerfs people should be able to adapt to using rising jaguar as an escape.. and i think thats fine, but he has become a whole different god, now your only option is maxing your Darts and rising jaguar away.

Just my thoughts! ^_^

This is a balance patch after he got cc immunity added to the dash though.

I would guess you could see it being a bit op to get that harass without the risk of being cced :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }