Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I've never gotten a penta before

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » I've never gotten a penta before 28 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » January 1, 2014 4:22pm | Report
^ Example A. Lower than level 30 - Check. Does Arena - Check. Plays mostly Kali, a sustained auto attack dps - Check.

I wasn't meaning to be rude either Nervel, lol. Just a great example of how to get a lot of pentas.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 1, 2014 4:27pm | Report
Yep! Kali is actually only fairly average, so it's a combination of it being low level, and you being a decent player/being confident in a god. Good job :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 1, 2014 9:12pm | Report
Penta is all about luck. Your lucky if you get the chance. But it takes skill to be able to take that chance into a penta.

So just wait and be observant. If you got the luck to see a possible penta. Then use your skill to take it.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 2, 2014 12:40am | Report
I have like 10 quadra's a few of whicg would have been penta's, 4 of those would have been penta's if it wasn't for one spesific god.

Guess which god.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nervel » January 2, 2014 9:07am | Report
Deathsession wrote:

^ Example A. Lower than level 30 - Check. Does Arena - Check. Plays mostly Kali, a sustained auto attack dps - Check.

I wasn't meaning to be rude either Nervel, lol. Just a great example of how to get a lot of pentas.

Haha yes I agree, if I could choose to play level 30's all the time, I would, but for now I've just got to level up. The point being, you can't just play every game with some random god every game and pull some cookie cutter build off the internet. YOU as a player need to build it yourself and adjust that build to the enemy team comp, coutnerpicks, etc.

Nervel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » January 2, 2014 10:16am | Report
I have played this game for over a year. Never got a penta too man :( But with my internet, its unlikely that I will ever get one :P
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 2, 2014 10:24am | Report
If you play with decent teammates, the odds of getting a penta to begin with are quite low, since there's always that one guy who will come in at the last second and take the fifth kill with his one single basic attack.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HerdOfTurtles » January 2, 2014 10:59am | Report
I have only gotten one penta and that was in Arena. The only problem is that I bought the God Pack on my wrong account so I decided to switch over to it, and have sense never used the account that shows me having a penta.

HerdOfTurtles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » January 2, 2014 12:50pm | Report
People who get pena's obviously do not do all the work for the kills unless they were fed so much to hell they can kill 5 people.

Most of the time its steal killing to get a penta which is sort of a D move that you see in arena alot.

Its more like they work for 2 kills then steal the other 3 kills by using a ult like release the kracken on gods that were already low hp. They claim the penta but its not like they were the reason they died.... they were just lucky enough to not have anyone kill the other 3 gods on low hp.

Basically how you see your team mates waste ult on one low hp kill is how people get pentas by jacking everyone elses kills which is considered a d move by most players for taking their gold/ect.

As the person above said when you play with better players its harder to get penta's because they will hold their own weight and most likely kill low hp gods before you get the chance to kill 5. If you are playing with nubs then the likelyness of you being able to kill or jack a kill is way high.

For the most part nobody can get a penta without stealing kills because realistically nobody is 1v5ing for pentas.

Also I would not be surprised if some players actually wait to steal kills for pentas because so many wait to to use their ult on low hp kills already...

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nervel » January 2, 2014 1:11pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

People who get pena's obviously do not do all the work for the kills unless they were fed so much to hell they can kill 5 people.

Most of the time its steal killing to get a penta which is sort of a D move that you see in arena alot.

Its more like they work for 2 kills then steal the other 3 kills by using a ult like release the kracken on gods that were already low hp. They claim the penta but its not like they were the reason they died.... they were just lucky enough to not have anyone kill the other 3 gods on low hp.

Basically how you see your team mates waste ult on one low hp kill is how people get pentas by jacking everyone elses kills which is considered a d move by most players for taking their gold/ect.

As the person above said when you play with better players its harder to get penta's because they will hold their own weight and most likely kill low hp gods before you get the chance to kill 5. If you are playing with nubs then the likelyness of you being able to kill or jack a kill is way high.

For the most part nobody can get a penta without stealing kills because realistically nobody is 1v5ing for pentas.

Also I would not be surprised if some players actually wait to steal kills for pentas because so many wait to to use their ult on low hp kills already...

Judging by the amount of rage and poor knowledge of your post, not to be confused with the length, I would imagine that you're one of those "Low level nubs" that always gets someone to 1 bar without killing them. Also, a penta kill does NOT mean 1v5, not even close, a penta kill is just 5 kills in succession, fairly simple. Next time, before you try writing a book about "How to Get a Penta Kill For Scrubs" you should probably gain some knowledge of the game first.

Nervel

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }