Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is Hun Batz bad, or just underrated?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Is Hun Batz bad, or just underrated? 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » August 18, 2015 3:23pm | Report
Setolino wrote:

Also he is the perfect counterpick to all this annoying Janus player.

I cri
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 19, 2015 5:21am | Report
Hun Batz is my favourite god i think. So much fun! And he is perfect if you got a playstyle like I have, which is not being good at dealing massive amounts of damage and carrying games all by yourself.

And a early Spirit Robe is just stupidly good. 3rd item and you are ready for 50 sec CD ults to just win every teamfight.

Everyone and their mother builds DB because of the passive, but I'm actually not sure if it is as op as everyone thinks. Because I'm not using the passive enough for it to pay off i think. I'm pretty much just building it because Bumba's Mask and rank 1 DB is a nice starter build.

Would prefer to build warrior tabi, jotunn's, spirit robe, trans, titan's and a utility item.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Salehaza » September 8, 2015 6:53am | Report
weak3ned had him rated top 5, over thor. since the recent patch

batz is weak early game(almost useless without his ultimate in a gank(just strong enough to make an invade somewhat sketchy, Requiring alot of follow up) But once you get deathbringer online, his crit passive makes him a monster... right around lvl 12. You can pick and choose who you're killing.. try putting them into a wall with your ulti and you can get like 5 auto's in while they're pole-dancing. and get blink

I find thor to fall off a lot harder than most people. Even with dmg pots and a trans i don't think he has the potential to get a solo kill unless the target is really weakened.. Thats what turns me off about him. its kind of the nature of being an ability based god.

Salehaza

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by joeross1962 » September 30, 2015 8:21am | Report
Hun batz has the single best ult in game no competition you can argue bollona ult but literally negate her ult by counter ulting and pushing away from bollona ult and you can push out of tower into team gank and you can engage and disengage.

joeross1962

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }