Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hype for new patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hype for new patch 26 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » January 5, 2014 6:37am | Report
I am really excited for the next patch, really, because it's taken a while. Our last full patch was on December 18th. That's 18 days ago (I think). I know it's the holidays and that's probably why they're taking so long, but you never know, maybe the next patch is gonna be something really good. Any thoughts?
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » January 5, 2014 6:45am | Report
If anything is going to be done, they need to nerf Chaac and Zeus. I can wait on Geb for a while longer until we sort out the problems at hand.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » January 5, 2014 7:31am | Report
Finally a new tank! After we only have Athena, Sobek, Ymir and Bacchus (Hades i not a tank -_-) we DESPERETLY need a new tank!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » January 5, 2014 7:48am | Report
Im pretty sure that its mainly a balance patch this week! Which may contain a nerf to both hog and teleport to towers....also maybe a art change for arena.

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » January 5, 2014 9:25am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

If anything is going to be done, they need to nerf Chaac and Zeus. I can wait on Geb for a while longer until we sort out the problems at hand.

Chaac desperately needs that nerf, and I won't say no to Zeus either.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » January 5, 2014 10:44am | Report
Don't forget Mercury. They must nerf him, seriously, it's getting obnoxious.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 5, 2014 11:28am | Report
I want nerfs on Chaac, a minor one on Zeus, a nerf on Mercury (although honestly his problem is mobility, which is a utility thing), something to finally balance Agni, a rework on Chang'E (Because I love her, and if she keeps getting nerfed nothing will happen but more nerfs), and a small buff to Ymir's either base speed or length of his freeze. I love Ymir, but he's a tad outclassed by other tanks, and with the new god being a tank, Ymir is doomed to die.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » January 5, 2014 12:12pm | Report
I doubt buffing Ymir is going to make him viable as a tank. He's not going to be played seriously as a tank as long as he needs Blink and the meta locks tanks into Eye/HoG. He's getting play right now as a jungler/solo laner because his skills have been buffed to hit so hard though (especially with his passive.) Buff him much more and he'll just become a true mage. He needs a meta change to get back to a high level support.

For this patch, I can't decide whether I'm more excited for He Bo to not be nerfed, or Agni to get a buff. Hell, maybe we can just get some new mage items that make the entire class even more imbalanced...

Edit: And about thirty minutes after posting this, I'm hearing rumors about a 1000 gold consumable that doubles your damage for 5 seconds. Speaking of items that make all mages even more overpowered...

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 5, 2014 12:50pm | Report
Ymir on solo lane? That's strange. The only tanks I thought that possibly are ''viable'' on Solo are Sobek and Athena. Ymir jungle is fine, though; it's pretty popular.

But back to the topic, I want nerfs to Mercury, Zeus and Agni so badly. Specially Mercury, criting to 1k is utterly stupid. I know the idea is to make him an Hyper-Carry, but Mercury is stupid. More stupid than Chronos, another Hyper-Carry, that is more balanced.

Agni needs some nerf. Perhaps his Dash, which made him the best mid laner, impossible to gank.

Zeus needs reduction on damage, and maybe remove the damage reflection of his 2.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 5, 2014 12:50pm | Report
Hm. I'd be fine with Ymir as a mage, actually. It's time this game had a true mage-melee god.

I'm also pretty happy with the four bans, but this superpotion makes me think HiRez has broken their game.

Zhong Kui ultimate with this potion...

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }