Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How Accurate is this Site?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » How Accurate is this Site? 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » May 2, 2016 5:52pm | Report
Your text to link here...

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » May 2, 2016 6:00pm | Report
They spelled Cupid cubid. Uhhhhh....

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » May 2, 2016 6:02pm | Report
And Awilix is not weak against Hades considering his Death From Below is considered a leap and she can jump out of his ult.

And she is not strong against Loki at all.

Cant say anything else, but its not that accurate.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 2, 2016 6:02pm | Report
Despite that I've found that it's not bad.

@Gamegeek, you were looking at the lane counters section, they don't have a jungling counters section, just lane and teamfights. Awilix loses to Hades in solo lane since she gets bullied out of lane completely. She's fine against Loki since she can use Feather Step to deal with any aggression he gives with aimed strike, and if she beads she can stop him from backstabbing her after his ult with it as well.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » May 2, 2016 6:10pm | Report
Im just looking at general fights against each other. And wouldnt Loki just cause a stalemate in the lane anyway? I mean he has the safest lane clear.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 2, 2016 7:40pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Im just looking at general fights against each other. And wouldnt Loki just cause a stalemate in the lane anyway? I mean he has the safest lane clear.

He doesn't win lane against Awilix, and Awilix is a pretty bad solo laner, thus he's a good matchup if only by comparison.

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » May 2, 2016 7:44pm | Report
Well you got me there.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 3, 2016 3:17am | Report
Well I'd say while hades definitely has better clear, Awilix tends to go even with Hades even in solo lane. Her clear isn't that bad, actually its just you can't let Hades heal his minions after you Feather Step. You can use Feather Step to avoid his 1 or 3, plus Hades won't always go purification at lvl 1 so level 5-12 Hades can't use his Death From Below as freely.

Hades really doesn't bully her that much, a good Hades might have a slight advantage over an inexperienced Awilix but I think the matchup tends to be even, tilting towards Awilix's side.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » May 3, 2016 6:41am | Report
I would say the site can definitely serve as a decent reference, but is a subject to stereotypes to some extent. Just for example; apparently Anubis is a Loki fodder- well, it could seem so when one does not build any defences nor health at all, but overall he is one of the mages that can put up the fight against him thanks to Mummify.

Other thing is the laning matchup, but in all honesty, is there a decent counter to Loki's uninteractive lane other than Freya's Banish?

By the way as an off-topic but still regarding the site; do they even revise the results at all?

Looked at the LoL subsite- can anyone who is familiar with the game tell me, how in the world anyone would ever consider Nasus strong against Darius? Or Teemo as Nasus' arch-nemesis? (on low levels, maybe)

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 3, 2016 11:06am | Report
A lot of the site is pretty silly and opinionated but generally it covers the really obvious counters, so it's helpful for beginners.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }