Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How Accurate is this Site?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » How Accurate is this Site? 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » May 4, 2016 1:05pm | Report
So is there a link or anything around this site or anywhere that I could look at?

OR can someone who is very knowledgable about the game who can make a thread or something? It would be very appreciated

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 6, 2016 2:16pm | Report
Daelinn wrote:

Looked at the LoL subsite- can anyone who is familiar with the game tell me, how in the world anyone would ever consider Nasus strong against Darius? Or Teemo as Nasus' arch-nemesis? (on low levels, maybe)

wouldn't [darius just bully him out of lane so he loses stacks?.
The reason teemo is probably his arch nemesis is because of teemo's blind probably making nasus miss stacks. However on high lvls it needs to be baited out from both sites which makes for a game of prediction. And well teemo can bully him out of lane early too (however not as bad as darius can)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 7, 2016 9:28am | Report
I love how the most searched god people want to counter is Loki, like do people hate him that much. There are so many more gods that gives Loki a run for his money and they want to nerf him so badly.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }