Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

HiRez Actions (Thoughts?)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » HiRez Actions (Thoughts?) 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » February 14, 2016 4:27am | Report
Alright, I just want your thoughts on this situation. My friend Zenthorium was banned & I asked Ponpon to investigate. Instead, I receive a 3-day ban for tied connections against Zenthorium or something, yet he remains banned for unknown reasons. We're assuming it's something he had on his PC such as a virus or injector that he couldn't find so he factory restored his PC then called up HiRez; phone lines were down & his support ticket was ignored/answered by a bot after 3 days of waiting
--
HiRez bans players who spend currency on their game. My friend Zenthorium got his account deleted randomly one day (a week after he got the god pack) & tried appealing. He didn't hack nor commit fraud. He's my friends brother & doesn't know how to even set up a Terraria server using Hamachi; this is what HiRez has resorted to. I asked Ponpon for some help/guidance & he suspended my account for 3 days for "connections" or some false **** like that. Lol'd :/

Don't get me wrong; I think Smite's a wonderful MOBA. Although, this is horrible service. Customer service my ***

Proof #1 - https://gyazo.com/068cb7f6d8381679417add479c0ae051

Proof #2 - https://gyazo.com/47c5231d31dfc57f20a27586ff49a1be

-- There's no actual proof of him hacking & Ponpon saw "ties" to my main account for asking him to investigate (old chat logs from 30 days ago or so which has nothing to do with the current situation)

Let me ask; is HiRez going to ban Dmbrandon for flaming players then? It's simply no because they value streamers.

Z's Daily Message - Not the Bees

Zelvios

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » February 14, 2016 4:30am | Report
I've been seeking help everywhere. I even tried submitting a support ticket for my friend yet I got no response. He's my friends brother & doesn't have much experience with these types of situations. Usually, we all go on Smite & play matches daily although he can't even play anymore.

I'm only suspended for 3 days; He's banned forever. Any recommendations anyone can give me?

Zelvios

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » February 14, 2016 4:50am | Report
Seems fair to me. Like pon said they have their review process, so they found enough evidence to ban him.

Banning you seemed ****ish to me though. Not sure exactly what he found in your 'interesting chat logs' so I don't know the full story. But it seems like he was butt hurt that you wasted his time, so he could of just said 'your friend is banned, end of' and just left it there.

But like I said, not sure what was in those chat logs, but from what I see here I don't think he should of banned you.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » February 14, 2016 4:54am | Report
Oh, I didn't know he is banned forever.

Surely they must do some thorough investigations for lifetime bans, so they must of found hard evidence?

If he really is innocent then I'm not sure what to suggest, after what you've already tried.

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » February 14, 2016 5:05am | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

Oh, I didn't know he is banned forever.

Surely they must do some thorough investigations for lifetime bans, so they must of found hard evidence?

If he really is innocent then I'm not sure what to suggest, after what you've already tried.

The good thing is the other day he managed to create a new account after I taught him to change his IP. After all, HiRez has done he's still loyal to their company/games. I'd still play Smite too because it's my 3rd favorite game tbh. I've been trying LoL though it isn't my type of game. It's been about a week since he's been banned & HiRez hasn't given him any answer to why he's been banned through the support ticket he sent. The evidence Ponpon found is me posting on Reddit that he might've downloaded a virus or injector so I told him to factory restore his PC. (Just in case if it's some program blocking Smite/automatically banning him)

.. Well, that didn't fix the problem & we've yet to get any answers from HiRez.

Zelvios

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » February 14, 2016 5:17am | Report
well, tell your friend to be more careful what he downloads in the future, unless he's prepared for the consequences...

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » February 14, 2016 5:36am | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

well, tell your friend to be more careful what he downloads in the future unless he's prepared for the consequences...

The thing is; we found no harmful things on his computer. So that'll main a mystery since HiRez is refusing to tell us why he's permanently banned.

+ HiRez shouldn't be allowed to look through someone's files without permission. I'm not the computer type of guy although isn't that illegal? That's why I'm kind of ruling out the exploit/hacking theory. Still investigating myself/looking for answers after a week. I posted this on the official forums & on Reddit. Was ip banned on Smite's Reddit for posting it once (something else/shorter) & banned on the official forums.

It's like they're trying to make this like some kind of blackout for some odd reason. Also, he's technically my friends brother. The kid is about 4 years younger than me & I'm 17. He'll download random things most likely & only his brother has control over that. Seriously, people tend to make lots of mistakes on the internet.

Zelvios

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 14, 2016 12:47pm | Report
fml comment got deleted small recap

1st of don't put read things in a gif

2nd your ban is pretty scumbaggy IMO.

3rd the exact reason should need to be send either over email or when logging in

4th if Brandon would pull sometyhing like Dunkey (one of the biggest LoL youtuber that told someone to go kill himself in a big paragrahps in ingame chat) then yes

being toxic while streaming as in saying something like this ullr is a dumbass is something else.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » February 14, 2016 12:54pm | Report
tbh I see it as fair. If he was banned there needs to be AT LEAST a "Report" ticket ( Yeah, Hi-Rez only cares for those in the case of cheating ).

I suggest you to be more careful with your trust. Cuz if Hi-Rez actually banned the guy for cheating, there would need to be numerous amounts of reports of hacking againts him. The Launcher itself can't detect who hacks.

Like today, I played againts a Loki that would not get Mvm Speed penalty for basic attacking, and he did not have Hastened Fatalis. How do I know that ? I had full Shoes of Focus, he had he's Warrior Tabi, and I was running, USING Wing Gust to get away, but he was walking normally while basic attacking, WITHOUT STOPPING THE CHAIN.

In the end lobby, I called him a cheater, he's entire group defended him.

So you see, In this case, I "was" PonPon, and Him/He's friends were you and the guy you mentioned. It depends from your PoV.

Although banning you was really trashy. But I guess they found some sort of conspiracy ... dunno *shrug*

EDIT : About DMBrandon.

Everytime he's TRULY toxic, he apologises.

Also, If you're flaming him for being human (Because that's what he is, human), then you can't think you're in a higher ground then him. Everyone has been toxic at least twice while playing smite. Everyone has wrote in caps and critized someone that was sucking while playing smite. Don't lie.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zelvios » February 14, 2016 4:53pm | Report

tbh I see it as fair. If he was banned there needs to be AT LEAST a "Report" ticket ( Yeah, Hi-Rez only cares for those in the case of cheating ).

I suggest you to be more careful with your trust. Cuz if Hi-Rez actually banned the guy for cheating, there would need to be numerous amounts of reports of hacking againts him. The Launcher itself can't detect who hacks.

Like today, I played againts a Loki that would not get Mvm Speed penalty for basic attacking, and he did not have Hastened Fatalis. How do I know that ? I had full Shoes of Focus, he had he's Warrior Tabi, and I was running, USING Wing Gust to get away, but he was walking normally while basic attacking, WITHOUT STOPPING THE CHAIN.

In the end lobby, I called him a cheater, he's entire group defended him.

So you see, In this case, I "was" PonPon, and Him/He's friends were you and the guy you mentioned. It depends from your PoV.

Although banning you was really trashy. But I guess they found some sort of conspiracy ... dunno *shrug*

EDIT : About DMBrandon.

Everytime he's TRULY toxic, he apologises.

Also, If you're flaming him for being human (Because that's what he is, human), then you can't think you're in a higher ground then him. Everyone has been toxic at least twice while playing smite. Everyone has wrote in caps and critized someone that was sucking while playing smite. Don't lie.

I guess I'm not human since I received no warning although Dmbrandon received plenty. I asked him to investigate & all he did was find some Reddit post & looked through my previous chat logs. Ponpon nor the HiRez staff/community found no evidence that Zentite/Zenthorium violated any of the terms or services.

Zelvios

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }