Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

False Reporting in Smite games

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » False Reporting in Smite games 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » July 19, 2016 4:58pm | Report
Well I just got done playing a joust match with a rather obnoxious team.
Im assuming since I wasnt catering to their playstyle they were blaming me for their deaths.
Later down the road they send me a message (Xbox) saying "Enjoy your account while it lasts"
Im assuming they reported me because they kept feeding.
Now I cannot log into Smite at all. It keeps saying that I didnt accept the EULA or it will just infinitely load at the log in screen.
Is there anyone I can call for this issue? My account is rather expensive.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » July 19, 2016 5:43pm | Report
Wanna email HiRez? Post something on Reddit maybe since most of the HiRez team is on Reddit.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » July 19, 2016 6:03pm | Report
I just checked reddit and someone posted the EULA thing, apperently it's a bug happening to some players. No replies from Hi-Rez yet
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 19, 2016 7:48pm | Report
I'm pretty sure if you get banned they at least say to you "you're banned", but idk it's never happened to me.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » July 20, 2016 4:36am | Report
There were many cases as such when 3.13 patch hit (and they were "investigating the issue" since yesterday), yet I'm not sure if PC and Xbox versions could possibly be associated in any way. You might try however simply reinstalling the game, I can tell from personal experience that it helps sometimes, other than that I guess contacting support may be the best option.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » July 20, 2016 7:56am | Report
Also on this topic, people are being reported for "quitting" a match. Usually a conquest game when someone leaves.
I'm pretty sure it's because they're getting kicked. That's not a good look

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 22, 2016 1:06pm | Report
quitting a match is a legit report reason, however pretty pointless as deserter hits them already.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }