Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Double Stacking ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Double Stacking ? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Terrencify » January 9, 2017 8:12pm | Report
So what is it about double stacking on hunters. I see it alot in casual play is it just something people just decide to do ? I recently watched dmbrandons tierlist and he said you're and idiot if you don't double stack cupid ? Trans + Devos ? lmao I haven't tested it yet but eh I just wanted to see what you guys think

Terrencify

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » January 9, 2017 10:49pm | Report
Double stacking is not really standard for ADCs and any hunters in general. The idea of an ADC is to get to late game as fast as possible to make use of your levels and items. Of course this will take time since some of these items are expensive as heck, but double stacking hinders it more than most.

Its meta to just pick one or the other, or neither at all. It truly is up to you, but double stacking requires you to stack 125 stacks, which is quite a task.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 10, 2017 12:24am | Report
And the payoff isn't really any different in the end...other items will give you pretty much the same DPS in most cases. This has been discussed quite a bit on Reddit, by DukeSloth, etc., as to more in-depth reasons why it's just better not to.

DM says a lot of stuff...I didn't see it, but guessing the idea here is to get as much power in his kit as possible, combined with strong pen or something. I dunno.

These days, with his adjusted kit and passive attack speed boost, I'd look more for attack speed items. He's got mana regen in his kit...don't see him needing Transcendence all that badly, myself. Ducks? Thoughts?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }