Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Key bindings

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best Key bindings 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 25, 2013 4:19am | Report

It's painful trying to play with an entirely new apparatus, so I actually recommend creating an alternate account to practice with combo's. Some might disagree, but that is a huge handicap to place on yourself.

As for my keybinds, I have strafing left and right keybound to two mouse buttons, but everything else is generally default - it's very easy for me to press every key.

the beginning can be complicated .... :-D
Most of my friends found it really hard to play on that but ... it just needs some time.

For ICEN it can be much much easier because he is used to play on xbox controller, so he basically know how to use joypad for movement so it should be pretty easy for him ...
He will just put 2 things which he already know into one....

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rkr87 » November 25, 2013 5:02am | Report
I used to play games with an xbox controller on my laptop, then I bought a PC and would never even think of using an xbox controller over M/KB! If you really want to use a controller, the Steambox controller looks promising! Apparently has the accuracy of a mouse with the flexibility of a controller.

As for my keybinds I use default other than X for inventory, QE for actives and S1-4 for learning skills.
Pentas:
Bakasura x2

rkr87

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 25, 2013 5:19am | Report
rkr87 wrote:

I used to play games with an xbox controller on my laptop, then I bought a PC and would never even think of using an xbox controller over M/KB! If you really want to use a controller, the Steambox controller looks promising! Apparently has the accuracy of a mouse with the flexibility of a controller.

As for my keybinds I use default other than X for inventory, QE for actives and S1-4 for learning skills.
I am probably going to build my own pc after christmas

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 25, 2013 5:26am | Report
I use the default, except C is X and my skills are learned by pressing FGHJ becuz i don't like to bend my hand that way for pressing CRTL +. Its alot easier for me to stretch my thumb out that way since I use my middle 3 fingers for movement. Oh and shop key is P, but thats a LoL compatibility thing ;P
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 25, 2013 6:32am | Report
Im using:

- "wasd" for mowing ofc
- "1234" for skills ("2 and 3" is kind of awkward)
- "q and e" for actives (need beads close at hand :P)
- "c and f" for consumables (might be easier to switch them out with "2 and 3")
- "r" to recall (mostly to easily counter Darkest of Nights)
- "space" for freemouse
- "left-alt" to jump
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creationism » November 29, 2013 5:55pm | Report
I use q,e,f, leftshift as my bindings for 1-4. i replace the F keybinding for T to use my first active. Once you get pressing skill keys down, you can instantly switch abilities, and cast them at basically the same time when you account for animations.

Creationism

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }