Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best Jungler

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Best Jungler 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » June 27, 2013 10:48am | Report
Since the new conquest map jungling has come viable. I'm just wondering which are the best junglers. I play Arachne and know that she is a great jungler but couldn't really do it. Now with the new map is Arachne stronger.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » June 27, 2013 11:38am | Report
fenrir, best jungler on vesuvius XD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 27, 2013 12:42pm | Report
good jungler's are most assassin's hunbatz, nezha, fenrir, bakasura, arachne. but some other god's can jungle to for exemple thor, hebo and possibly agni though he is better mid.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » June 27, 2013 3:07pm | Report
The best junglers are Hun Batz, Fenrir, Bakasura, Arachne and Thor in my opinion.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 27, 2013 8:28pm | Report
Best junglers are Bakasura, Arachne (although ganks can be hard to pull off) and Fenrir. While Ne Zha is the father of full jungles, I actually find him better down mid lane.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 28, 2013 10:56am | Report
Hun Batz the best jungler IMO.

Fenrir has a hard start on the jungle. But then, after a few levels, Fenrir dominates the jungle with ease.

Arachne is, if not, the true jungler of SMITE. She falls off late game, though.

Bakasura used to be a beast of a jungler in the past. He needs to get a few buffs, so then he can become one of the best junglers.

Thor can jungle pretty well, I tried it, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Hun Batz.

Ne Zha is also a good jungler. His 1 can be used to clean the jungle camps extremely fast with his Spear steroid.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 29, 2013 3:47pm | Report
My list:
Thor because he can do so much when it comes to ganking and he has no problem clearing jungle.
Hun Batz good jungle clearing, insane damage and good at ganking (at least after lvl 5).
Arachne even though she falls off late game her early game is just insane when you play right.
Fenrir great at ganking, clearing jungle and he has a lot of mobility.
Ne Zha awesome at ganking and good jungle clearing (good counter jungler with ring toss).
Freya high damage, good jungle clearing and just the fact that she is magic gives your team more variation.
He Bo same as Freya (just haven't seen him do as good as Freya).
Bastet just crazy mobility (great for counter jungling), good jungle clearing and decant at ganking.
Bakasura awesome at counter jungling (with eat minion) other than that not much good about him atm. Plz give his ulty cripple!?!
Loki he can't really clear the jungle that well, but he is great at ganking.
Hercules never seen it be successful (but I just know it can be done), not really good at ganking but he can clear the jungle with no problem.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 29, 2013 6:17pm | Report

My list:
Thor because he can do so much when it comes to ganking and he has no problem clearing jungle.
Hun Batz good jungle clearing, insane damage and good at ganking (at least after lvl 5).
Arachne even though she falls off late game her early game is just insane when you play right.
Fenrir great at ganking, clearing jungle and he has a lot of mobility.
Ne Zha awesome at ganking and good jungle clearing (good counter jungler with ring toss).
Freya high damage, good jungle clearing and just the fact that she is magic gives your team more variation.
He Bo same as Freya (just haven't seen him do as good as Freya).
Bastet just crazy mobility (great for counter jungling), good jungle clearing and decant at ganking.
Bakasura awesome at counter jungling (with eat minion) other than that not much good about him atm. Plz give his ulty cripple!?!
Loki he can't really clear the jungle that well, but he is great at ganking.
Hercules never seen it be successful (but I just know it can be done), not really good at ganking but he can clear the jungle with no problem.

Trust me, Hercules' ganking is fantastic if done right. Too bad it's never done right.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » June 30, 2013 12:16am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

Trust me, Hercules' ganking is fantastic if done right. Too bad it's never done right.

Yeah, I know he has potential for ganking. Haven't seen it be successful though :p

Do you have any tips for ganking with him?
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pengey » July 16, 2013 2:45pm | Report
Bakasura's ability to clear camps extremely fast with his Eat Minion and Butcher Blades makes him the best jungler IMO.

Pengey

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }