Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bacchus knockup immunity bug?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Bacchus knockup immunity bug? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » October 31, 2017 2:10am | Report
So I played a few games again yesterday (and on Sunday), and came across something that seemed really stupid while playing a game of clash.

I was playing Bacchus and was stunlocking the enemy Poseidon (belch -> flopp) to set up for an easy kill for KKK with his ult.
My KKK ulted on my stun and I flopped the pos to keep him from using aegis. And I end up knocking pos up as the KKK ult hits him without him taking any damage.
I used my ult as well, just to 100% secure the kill. My ult and KKK ult hit pretty much at the same time. But it was only my damage that registered so pos got out with like 10hp xD

Anyone else had this problem?
Super annoying when you make a perfect play and you get ****ed by the game..
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » October 31, 2017 3:57am | Report
It seems to happen whenever you use an ability that has knock-up / push / pull on a god who's already knocked up. For example, Hercules's Driving Strike will also miss and do nothing if the enemy just got knocked up. Whether this is actually intended or a bug, I don't know though; they might've done this to prevent double knock-ups or some weird glitches with the pushing and pulling in mid-air.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 31, 2017 5:48am | Report
would report this to hr anyway. normally how this should work is that the damage goes through.

CCstacking wise it should prolong the knock up or still knock the person back

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » October 31, 2017 7:24am | Report
Eartbreaker is not knockup though. That's a "throw", so you are supposed to be immune on that one (I think, you have always been immune in it at least).
Knockup should not make you immune, that is why knockup so good. Tyr for example knock up with fearless into cleave.

I guess I will have to send it in, maybe if the flop and KKK ult hit at the exact same time it screws with the game.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }