Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Are you a toxic player?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Are you a toxic player? 24 posts - page 3 of 3

Poll Question:

Do you consider yourself a toxic player?
Yes, I'm very toxic
Yes, but just when people "play wrong"
No, I'm never toxic
I dunno what is toxic player
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 12, 2019 3:34am | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

That's a bad thought.
Some games the enemy team applies something called snowball, getting too ahead, so you and your team starts to lose ANY fight/farm/objective.

In these cases I strongly recommend you change your mind. If you can't win the match and it isn't good for you and especially your team (since you can't play smite alone, except on duel), consider surrender and help your team and yourself.

While I agree that some games can;t be won anymore I have been proven the opposite. people stay people and sometimes get cocky and can throw the game.

Also sometimes it;s a mistake to Surrender as they may have a snowball comp however if they don't close out the game quick enough and you have a better late game you can still win. And trust me that if i say in solo queue closing out games is significantly harder for people cause people just farming stuff for no reason etc.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » August 12, 2019 5:50am | Report
Devampi wrote:

While I agree that some games can;t be won anymore I have been proven the opposite. people stay people and sometimes get cocky and can throw the game.

Also sometimes it;s a mistake to Surrender as they may have a snowball comp however if they don't close out the game quick enough and you have a better late game you can still win. And trust me that if i say in solo queue closing out games is significantly harder for people cause people just farming stuff for no reason etc.

Lemme show what I mean. Check this match.

Did you noticed who is supposed to be my jungler? Yes, Geb, that CANNOT be a jungler and plus, he rushed Polynomicon (k??). He literally died 5 times in 7 min while Thor raped mid and solo. Then at 10 min we tried to surrender because it's impossible we win with a Chaac (late game is just a slow machine and meat shield), AMC that needs some protection because has no peel or escape, Olorun (ulti depended) a Geb with damage (k???) and Herc supp.

However what they did? Just because Herc stole 2 kills he voted no to surrender, and geb, even seeing he f*cked with the match he voted no and Said "Have fun". How do you have fun in this kind of match? Then chaac and olorun stayed at base, thor ganked me and I gave up too and stayed there with them.

We lost the match (oh, really?). This is the matches I say that a surrender is completely viable.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 19, 2019 3:36pm | Report
I'm going to say pay attention to the 2 paragraph and the first sentence.

The game you posted is not an example of what I mean.

Their team does not really outscale yours. Both teams use a "double adc" on which I can't really say which god out scales who apart from freya probably being on top. Solo and support also cancel each other out pretty much (although I think since Odin build warrior I would be able to say he would scale over herc as his tank build makes him no threat without a team)

while Geb jungle can work not in this way or comp. The other team outscaled you guys pretty heavily on damage.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » August 20, 2019 5:38am | Report
Devampi wrote:

I'm going to say pay attention to the 2 paragraph and the first sentence.

The game you posted is not an example of what I mean.

Their team does not really outscale yours. Both teams use a "double adc" on which I can't really say which god out scales who apart from freya probably being on top. Solo and support also cancel each other out pretty much (although I think since Odin build warrior I would be able to say he would scale over herc as his tank build makes him no threat without a team)

while Geb jungle can work not in this way or comp. The other team outscaled you guys pretty heavily on damage.

This match is a perfect example of what I said. I said "when there is no hope of win, then surrender is a good way to finish it".

Chaac lost her early game, which means he would be a meat shield only late game. Olorun would be useful only when his was ulti online and he would use it as a way to escape most part of the times. Me as AMC would be heavily dependent of peeling to kill at late game (something that I clearly didn't have that match), Geb would be just a bag to carry and Herc also didn't know how to play support. If this isn't a match to surrender, I don't know on which match I would do it.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }