Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

any other hunters similar to Ah Muzen Cab

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » any other hunters similar to Ah Muzen Cab 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » March 8, 2020 11:32am | Report
in that they can work from the backline or the frontline?

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vini_sds » March 8, 2020 11:58am | Report
What do you mean work from frontline? You mean going bruiser or being an iniciator for your team?

Vini_sds
<Gladiator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 8, 2020 1:33pm | Report
I think he means that AMC has long backline presence due to the distance he can drop honey and apply Bees, while also being 1v1 close fighting...is that correct?

If so, Hou Yi has some distance to his kit due to the bounce from his 1 and his ult's AOE is huge. Ullr has good distance damage in bow stance 3 and has 2 other ranged abilities. Heimdallr has some distance potential in his 1 but otherwise is close range.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » March 8, 2020 2:41pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I think he means that AMC has long backline presence due to the distance he can drop honey and apply Bees, while also being 1v1 close fighting...is that correct?

If so, Hou Yi has some distance to his kit due to the bounce from his 1 and his ult's AOE is huge. Ullr has good distance damage in bow stance 3 and has 2 other ranged abilities. Heimdallr has some distance potential in his 1 but otherwise is close range.

You hit the nail on the head. I guess from what you are saying that is why i took to Hou Yi early on from the hunter side as far as how i liked his playstyle. I haven't played Heimdallr much since he came out(but mostly because i was wrapped up in other gods) but i may need to give him another look. Ullr...i wanted so bad for him to be a hunter i regularly used but I flat out suck with him..i may give him another try since i have had some success with a couple of hunter's since i took my break from Smite..but i don't think it will change but hopefully i'm wrong.

So there really is not another hunter that has the range that Ah Muzen Cab has then huh? I mean I know, if i am not mistaken, someone told me that Ullr has the longest range on one of his attacks but as far as overall kit for a hunter no one else has the consistent kind of range with their whole kit it seems like he has? I mean it almost seems like playing a non flashy mage, basic attack potential aside. I have, by far, had the best success of any hunter i've tried out. I would imagine though that he is, from what i have seen, concensus top 5 hunter from what i have seen online.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » March 8, 2020 5:43pm | Report
You mean low mobility with giant amount of damage?

If yes, we have Heimdallr

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » March 8, 2020 9:22pm | Report
xmysterionz wrote:

You mean low mobility with giant amount of damage?

If yes, we have Heimdallr

no, Bran was right. The range that Al Muzen has. I have really liked the feel of him a lot better than any hunter i have played thusfar. Being able to hang pretty far back and hit with abilities and swoop in when needed with the basics.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }