Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ADC's easy as 123?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » ADC's easy as 123? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » July 6, 2016 1:28pm | Report
So I just saw a rant about how SMITE ADC's are pretty unbalanced how Quin and Golden bow are big issues and that they should be exclusive to certain classes that or anyone who does melee attacks and does anyone else feel that ADC's are unbalanced and just OP? I'll leave a link to the video and also I believe the statement "ADC's easy as 123" is true for Neith.

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » July 6, 2016 2:13pm | Report
Golden Bow has been removed.
aside from that, the issue is Apollo, Hou Yi, Chiron, Medusa and mainly, Neith.

Apollo is straight up broken. his passive is just overpowered as heck and he has too much boxing utility.

Hou Yi is unboxable, and i fear that if they nerf him he'll become bad again, also, he relies on a single item's spot in the meta, which is Qin's Sais.

Chiron is just straight up overloaded, and if they nerf his scalings he'll become bad.

Medusa is actually pretty fine, although, she's an example to what should be done with the other ability based ones, a scaling nerf will do for her and Skadi.

now, Neith is a very different and stupid case. hirez just straight up made a mage's kit and put it on a hunter, meaning that as long as Transcendence is viable, she's staying in top tier. forever. if you nerf her clear which is her main damage source it will hurt her too much or just not do anything to her, and she has boxing utility.

regarding Cupid and Artemis? their issues will be solved with the rest of the clear nerfs.

regarding Skadi? as long as the rest of the community (which is r/smite) agrees that she is not op, and even below balance, she's fine, no nerf hammer. but i think that the community will not object a scaling nerf/ base damage if the others get one too.

regarding Ah Muzen Cab? he needs a major rework, too.

now, the item build. because of how ridiculously stale the hunter build was at s2, hirez spiced things up a bit. his build does not apply to the current version of pc smite (Trans is back, and you don't build Titan's Bane plus The Executioner).

it is cheap. way too cheap. although, the inherent problem is mostly the new Soul Eater, you will have a really hard time fighting them with this. and, its just too cheap.

now, the adc ez 123 is only true for Neith and Chiron. i don't believe that i have to explain why.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » July 9, 2016 5:57pm | Report
I kinda hate goldenbow but it sucks that it has to be removed because it helps a lot if you are a warrior against an ADC solo lane. However, they could just build it too.

H.A.K.U

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }