Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A Message to 60% of the Smite Players I see

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » A Message to 60% of the Smite Players I see 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » November 18, 2013 5:05am | Report
I do KS people with Mercury though. I ultimate from so far away I can't tell what's happening.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » November 18, 2013 5:16am | Report
Hey no worries. I always feel like I kill steal a lot of the kills because of tornados. But anyways, I do not care if people steal me kills or vice versa. If my teammates are willing to take the risk as to waste abilities to try to secure the kill, and would most likely die in the the process then why not let them. But to me Smite is a team game, where terms such as kill stealing to me is unhealthy. Yes I do feel angry that sometimes people steal kills that are obviously mine. But I have been that situation where I have a bad game and just want to earn that one kill. Thats why I feel I shouldn't care as much as I usually would as I know (hopefully) that I can earn another kill.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » November 18, 2013 5:18am | Report
Guan Yu's dash to cash is the worst.

On a serious note, carries need to get fat. It's never acceptable for a tank steal the kill, even if he did do most of the work. (Only to secure kills). At least for competitive play, a fed tank is nowhere near as useful as a fed carry. Most important is and always will be securing the kill. I've had countless of times where I did not take the last hit, considering my fellow carry team-mate would get upset, and by doing so losing the kill.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 18, 2013 5:32am | Report
why everyone is complaining about KS ...

I really dont like this because most of the times these players just complain and writing on chat instead of playing ...

To be honest so many people KS kill from me or I KS kill just by basicttacks .... I dont care ...

I simply trying to Kill everything whats close enough

The only bad thing is when one player of team is the only one who have a killing blows.
Then it cause that one players have killing blows and more golds and others dont have enough gold which leads very often to DEFEAT.

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 18, 2013 5:37am | Report
I try not to KS, but it happens at times in various situations.

When it comes to people ksing me, it can be annoying at times, but in the end, as long as we get the win, I pretty much couldn't care less.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » November 18, 2013 6:19am | Report
I don't particularly care about having KS happen to me, though I try to not KS myself. Only reason I ever KS is if there is a big chance of the enemy getting away if I don't. (Ex: Enemy having just enough mana to potentially dash away while I and a teammate have next to no mana/chase ability.)

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 18, 2013 6:22am | Report
I will just one more opinion that especially with mercury its sometime like KS :-) (made you look)

Sometimes even with ulti when I am chasing someone else and then surprisingly get double kill.

On the other side very often I will secure kills for my team mates with Special Delivery ...

as someone wrote here its team based game so the final result is the most important ...

antarian

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }